5th April 2007
Hermann Seib has updated VSTHost to v1.43 and SAVIHost to v1.30.
New features for both programs:
- Bank/program loading made more flexible; if the format of a loaded bank doesn't match the PlugIn settings, a Yes/No message box allows to override the abort (special for new Waldorf Wave 2.V).
- Plugins that try to set the host's speed (like Tap!) can do that now.
- Various internal changes & corrections.
Additional new features for VSTHost:
- Joystick support enhanced.
- XML parser enhanced; VSTHost can export .vstxml files.
- Each plugin can be remote-controlled; the following settings can be changed by MIDI messages:
- Close (dangerous!)
- Next Program, Previous program
- Incoming MIDI Clock messages can be used to set VSTHost's BPM rate.
- PlugIn menu handling enhanced.
- Banks can be automatically saved to VSTHost's new Data directory.
- Multiprocessor support.
- Wave / MIDI files are saved with the performances now.
- All settings moved from registry into .ini files, added upgrade program (See documentation).
29 Nov 2010 Hermann Seib updates SAVIHost to v1.36
12 Jun 2006 VSTHost v1.40 and SAVIHost v1.27 released
08 May 2006 VSTHost v1.39 and SAVIHost v1.26 released
03 Apr 2006 VSTHost v1.38 released
06 Feb 2006 VSTHost v1.37 and SAVIHost v1.25 released
12 Dec 2005 VSTHost v1.36 and SAVIHost v1.24 released
13 Oct 2005 VSTHost v1.35 and SAVIHost v1.23 released