Kirnu Cream v1.0.2 released
12th May 2013
12th May 2013
The new version provides these bug fixes:
- Track key area ranges caused key area overlapping (i.e track 3 C5-B5, track 4 C6-B6 pressing C5 caused track 4 also to trigger).
- Pattern step data copy/paste doesn't work.
- Stuck notes when Swing is used with Div and too low Gate length.
- Fixed: Cream is now fully compatible with OS X 10.5.
- Fixed: Step indicator visuals are stuck on "off" steps.
- Fixed: Odd notes (1/16D,1/16T) handling.
Other Related News
26 May 2014 Kirnu Cream updated to 1.129 Nov 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Kirnu Winter Sale for Kirnu Cream13 Aug 2013 Kirnu Cream updated to 1.0.728 May 2013 Kirnu Cream updated to v1.0.412 May 2013 Kirnu Cream v1.0.2 released22 Apr 2013 Kirnu releases Cream MIDI Performer VST/AU Plug-in for Win and Mac14 Mar 2013 Kirnu Cream Beta 5 Now Available11 Mar 2013 Kirnu - Cream pre-release v4 now available (incl. AU version)06 Feb 2013 Kirnu - Cream - MIDI Performer for Win & Mac VST Now Available for Pre-order28 Mar 2011 Arto Vaarala releases Kirnu MIDI Arpeggiator for Mac VST and Win x64 (and updates to v1.1)22 Feb 2011 Arto Vaarala releases Kirnu - MIDI Arpeggiator
07 Apr 2014 Mystery Islands Music announces "Virus|HC Editor" - AU and VST librarian editor for Access Virus A, B, C and TI-range synthesizers23 May 2013 Mystery Islands Music releases JP-80x0 AudioUnit & VSTi plug-in for Mac OS X28 Feb 2014 KVR Audio Readers' Choice Awards 2013 - The Results (Better Late Than Never!)