23rd June 2014
Planet-H has updated G-Stomper Studio for Android to v3.2. The new release comes with high quality parametric 3-band equalizers for all mixer channels and many new features and improvements for live usage and better workflow.
- New Chain feature which allows to chain/stack multiple Pattern changes (while sequencer is running: enable Chain and tap multiple slots in the order you want them to be played).
- New Pattern Set info providing the set name and (in Song Mode) the approximated length in hh:Mi:ss.
- New Pattern Slot labels providing the Pattern Length in bars and tempo in BPM.
- New Current Play position indicator on the currently playing Pattern Slot.
- Auto-Disable recording (if active) when loading a Pattern Set.
- Auto-Clone Bars: Auto-Clone new created Triggers and Notes to all bars (long press the position LEDs to enable/disable).
- Step Shift: Full Bar Shift (long press).
- Note Shift: Full Octave Shift (long press).
- Note Grid: New Invert Notes feature (long press reverse button).
- Poly Grid: New Invert Notes feature.
- Poly Grid: New SoundSet Menu.
- Enabled automation recording via MIDI (for now it's just ModWheel and PitchBend, more will follow soon, this is part of the preparations for full MIDI support).
- New Pitch Bend control on the piano keyboards.
- Changed the Pitch Bend Touch behavior from 'absolute' to 'relative' for smoother transitions (no more parameter jumps).
- Fixed a crash bug when assigning VA-Beast Mod Env 3 to LFO Amnt/Rate.
- Minor Bug-Fixes in the Synthesizer automation.
- High quality parametric (3-band) Equalizers for all Mixer Channels (per Band on/off switch, low and high band can be switched between shelf and peak).
- New R-Arp (Rhythm Arpeggio) fader (as known from the main Drum Machine view).
- Copy Track Content: Sample and Sample Parameters can now be copied separately.
- Clear Track Content: selective content support (like Copy Track Content).
- EFX and Master copy: selective content support.
- Minor bug-fixes in the data copy framework (tracks, efx, master).
- New Setting which allows to change the position of the Main view in Portrait Mode.
- Fixed a bug which made the nav bar sticky in immersive mode in some rare situations.
- Alert icon for the Clear and Delete Dialogs.
- Overall dialog sizes fine tuning.
- Minor bug-fixes in the UI.
- Minor bug-fixes in the Audio Core.
For further details check out the KVR Audio Product Page.