Psycle v1.8 released
31st July 2005
31st July 2005
Psycle version 1.8 has been released. It contains improvements in the source code, which make it more stable, as well as several new machines and lots of small features intended to make tracking easier.
- Added an option to make pattern navigation (cursors by default) doesn't be affected by Pattern Step, jumping always 1 row.
- Added a shortcut (ALT+S) for Psycle Settings Dialog.
- Added right mouse button to join machines and moving destination machine (when clicking over a triangle).
- Added PgUp/PgDn (or assigned keys) to move backward/forward 16 rows while playing.
- Added a question to auto-increase a pattern length if you paste a block bigger.
- Skin for machine parameters' knobs.
- Added crop command in the wave editor.
- Fixed bug in the vst host that occurred sending midi note offs.
- Reset all controllers.
- Fixed bug where unmuting vsts produced note blasts.
- Added a message/error logging system.
- Fixed bug for some directsound drivers that are semi-bogus (the symptom was that the configuration dialog kept popping up asking you to reconfigure forever).
- Moved the checkbox for move cursor when pasting to the sequencer panel.
- Native machines can now have labels ("titles") to group several parameters that are related together.
- Added a new internal machine "Note Duplicator". It just resends the Tick command to the specified machines.
- Allow the player to send commands to a machine from any pattern track with a given channel (or "voice") number.
- New sampler machine, "sampulse":
- Added IT loader.
- Converted XMSampler "Layers (waves) per instrument" to independent sample bank and instrument bank.
- Removed and cleaned (a bit) old sample sources (removed the never used sample layers).
- More Work on Sampulse (IT Filtering, improving commands, bug fixing).
- New native plugins:
- stk plugins.
- chorus plugin.
- whawha plugin.
- gamefx plugin.
- blitz plugin.
- Some native plugins are now open source:
- All druttis' plugins now open source.
- All pooplog's plugins now open source.
- The plugin host now resists to plugin crashes (both native and vsts).
- Fix for karlkox surround.
10 Oct 2014 Psycledelics releases Psycle 1.12.030 May 2014 Psycledelics releases Psycle 1.11.3 beta16 Feb 2014 Psycledelics releases Psycle 1.11.2 (beta)24 Apr 2012 Psycle v1.10.1 Released07 Nov 2011 Psycle v1.10 Released02 Mar 2011 Psycle v1.8.8 Beta 3 Now Available12 Oct 2010 Psycle v1.8.8 Beta 2 Released (incl. x64 in Beta 1)03 Nov 2009 Psycle updated to v126.96.36.199 Oct 2007 Psycle v1.8.5 now available01 Mar 2006 Psycle v1.8.2 released31 Jul 2005 Psycle v1.8 released30 Apr 2004 Psycle v188.8.131.52 released22 Feb 2003 Psycle v1.71 released14 Dec 2002 Psycle v1.7RC1 released28 Sep 2002 Psycle v1.66 released06 Apr 2002 Psycle Final released31 Jan 2002 Psycle v1.6 RC4 released