Rayzoon Technologies has released version 1.4.2 of its virtual drummer VSTi Jamstix. They are also having a sale with all Rayzoon products now up to 33% off.
- Sliders and checkboxes now display their current value when the mouse moves over them.
- Added LED to the Jam Mode selector that blinks when Jam Start/Stop is active and Jamstix is waiting for the start trigger.
- Added hihat auto-foot setting 'Off Beat'.
- 'Clear All' function in the arranger now allows clearing of all rhythms and also allows fine-control of what gets cleared.
- Jamstix now gracefully handles loading a VSTi with more outputs than Jamstix is set to.
- Full support for DrumPak #2 close-stereo mode and close mic sample extraction.
- Lock icon in the rhythm tab now loops the current pattern at the current bar on internal clock for easy editing even with the host stopped.
- Modified auto-foot GUI to be easier to understand.
- If a bar is muted after a fill the crash/kick on the downbeat (if specified) will not be muted anymore. This allows endings within an arrangement by using a fill with muted bars.
- Added 'Reset' button to load rhythm screen when called by right-clicking on a rhythm in the arranger.
- Improved MIDI import quantizing stage.
- When importing multi-pattern MIDI files, rhythms are now all named after the MIDI file + the bar number.
- Fixed manually selected tom accents still passing the probability filter.
- Accents no longer reset the 'crash on next 1' flag from another accent in the same bar.
- 32nd notes from accents now obey rhythm and bar muting.