21st December 2002
- New: z3ta+ now loads and saves .128 files, which allow saving and loading one MIDI bank (saves and loads currently selected bank, the new option is on BANK button menu).
- New: program Copy/Paste works between different bank files and amongst different z3ta+ instances.
- New: program swap option (copy...swap) added to PROGRAM button menu.
- New: enhanced interpolator, much more precise wavetable playback both in Normal and HQ modes.
- New: MIDI Learn for the waveshaper, individually selectable for all oscillators.
- New: big CPU reduction in VSTi and Standalone version, -very- big CPU reduction in DXi version.
- New: softer Program Changes when using z3ta+ GUI.
- Bugfix: arpeggiator sync to tempo host in both DXi and VSTi.
- Bugfix: bug in the arpeggiator: notes don't stop sometimes after transport stop when playing the arpeggiator.
- Bugfix: hanged notes using the preview ribbon under Cubase SX.
- Bugfix: denormal bug when using the delay in Ping Mode under P4 processors.
- Bugfix: chorus sync not working in some hosts.
- Several performance enhancements.
- New: host now captures the keyboard, so the pc keyboard can be used to play.
- New: 44100 support (F3 for 44100, F4 for 48000, setting is remembered).
23 May 2007 sfZed updated to v0.8.13
02 Apr 2007 sfZed updated to v0.8.12
03 Jan 2006 sfZed v0.8.8 now available
31 Aug 2005 sfZed v0.8.7 released
31 May 2005 sfZed updated to v0.8.6
21 Feb 2005 sfZed updated to v0.8.5
10 Jan 2005 sfZed v0.8.4 released
12 Oct 2004 rgc:audio updates Pentagon I to v1.4
03 Jun 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.9 released
22 Apr 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.4.1 released
11 Apr 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.3 released
09 Apr 2004 rgc:audio z3ta+ v1.4 released
28 Mar 2004 rgc:audio sfz v1.2.2 released
08 Dec 2003 rgc:audio z3ta+ v1.3 released
29 Nov 2003 rgc:audio sfz updated to v1.0.6
31 Oct 2003 rgc:audio sfz v1.0 and sfz+ beta released
05 Sep 2003 rgc:audio sfz public beta released
30 Aug 2003 rgc:audio z3ta+ updated to v1.2
13 Jul 2003 rgc:audio Pentagon I v1.3 released
20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk
07 Feb 2012 MacWorld and NAMM 2012 Show Reports
05 Oct 2011 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ to v2.1
08 Aug 2011 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ 2
13 Jun 2007 Cakewalk updates z3ta+ to v1.5.3
21 Mar 2007 Cakewalk releases z3ta+ v1.5 (incl. x64)
07 Dec 2006 Cakewalk announces Holiday Giveaway Extravaganza
20 Nov 2006 Sound-Ideology releases Trance Xtremes for z3ta+