rgc:audio have updated z3ta+ DXi and VSTi to v1.01 featuring a few new features, bugfixes and minor enhancements:
- New: z3ta+ now loads and saves .128 files, which allow saving and loading one MIDI bank (saves and loads currently selected bank, the new option is on BANK button menu).
- New: program Copy/Paste works between different bank files and amongst different z3ta+ instances.
- New: program swap option (copy...swap) added to PROGRAM button menu.
- New: enhanced interpolator, much more precise wavetable playback both in Normal and HQ modes.
- New: MIDI Learn for the waveshaper, individually selectable for all oscillators.
- New: big CPU reduction in VSTi and Standalone version, -very- big CPU reduction in DXi version.
- New: softer Program Changes when using z3ta+ GUI.
- Bugfix: arpeggiator sync to tempo host in both DXi and VSTi.
- Bugfix: bug in the arpeggiator: notes don't stop sometimes after transport stop when playing the arpeggiator.
- Bugfix: hanged notes using the preview ribbon under Cubase SX.
- Bugfix: denormal bug when using the delay in Ping Mode under P4 processors.
- Bugfix: chorus sync not working in some hosts.
- Several performance enhancements.
- New: host now captures the keyboard, so the pc keyboard can be used to play.
- New: 44100 support (F3 for 44100, F4 for 48000, setting is remembered).