WaveMachine Labs has updated Drumagog to v5.0.1.
- Improved CPU usage. This should eliminate the need for higher buffer sizes in your audio card.
- Fixed issue with clicks and pops due to higher CPU usage.
- Reduced memory usage.
- Fixed issues with Auto Align 2.0 which could cause mis-alignment of samples in certain cases.
- Fixed issue that caused crash when switching between samples rapidly.
- Fixed problem opening Drumagog on Power PC systems.
- Fixed issue with re-loading of gog files.
- Fixed intermittent issue with crashing when switching triggering modes.
- Improved gog file loading time.