11th April 2011
WaveMachine Labs has updated Drumagog to version 5.1. This free update for all Drumagog 5 owners contains many bug fixes and new features, including the all-new Bleed Reduction feature.
New features and enhancements:
- Bleed Reduction - Bleed Reduction feature allows Drumagog 5 to eliminate other drums from bleeding into a track and adding unwanted triggering. Simply setup Drumagog on each affected track and it will automatically remove the bleed. Check out Bleed Reduction in action on YouTube.
- Direct Fader - Added a "DIRECT" fader when using GOG files with room sounds.
- Added Over 2 GB of samples to free library - Now includes the entire Rock Drums 3 and Ultra Drums libraries from Farview Recording. Free library is now nearly 7 GB total.
- Added License File authorization method.
- Added support for Auto Hi-Hat Tracking in Plug-in Hosting and MIDI Output.
- Added new Auto Hi-Hat control for adjusting choke level.
- Added ability to save a GOG file copy with a new name.
- Fixed Auto Hi-Hat Tracking instances with extremely fast hits.
- Fixed issue when using MIDI or Plug-in Hosting in Live Triggering Mode.
- Fixed issue where Default GOG folder setting did not always save.
- Fixed issue where not all GOG file settings always saved in projects.
- Fixed sample list display issue when working with large GOG files.
- Fixed issue with Stealth Mode & Auto Ducking controls not displaying properly.
- Resolved issue in Basic version for those who previously had Demo version installed.
- Fixed issues with automation and preset management in Pro Tools.
- Fixed issue when saving a Pro Tools project while hosting BFD2.
22 Oct 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.14
17 Oct 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.13
23 Apr 2013 WaveMachine Labs updates Auria for iPad to v1.09
11 Apr 2011 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.1
15 Nov 2010 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.02
23 Oct 2010 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v5.0.1
05 Oct 2010 WaveMachine Labs releases Drumagog 5
09 Sep 2008 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v4.11
26 Mar 2007 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v4.10
03 Jan 2007 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v4.09
19 Nov 2006 WaveMachine Labs updates Drumagog to v4.08b
23 Apr 2013 FXpansion release DCAM EnvShaper for Auria
05 Dec 2012 Channel Robot releases Solid Percussion:Drumagog
09 May 2008 MoReVoX releases Elektromorph 2 [GOG|BAT|WAV]
13 Apr 2007 MoReVoX releases Elektromorph for Drumagog
07 Feb 2007 FXpansion updates BFD to v1.5.46