11th April 2011
WaveMachine Labs has updated Drumagog to version 5.1. This free update for all Drumagog 5 owners contains many bug fixes and new features, including the all-new Bleed Reduction feature.
New features and enhancements:
- Bleed Reduction - Bleed Reduction feature allows Drumagog 5 to eliminate other drums from bleeding into a track and adding unwanted triggering. Simply setup Drumagog on each affected track and it will automatically remove the bleed. Check out Bleed Reduction in action on YouTube.
- Direct Fader - Added a "DIRECT" fader when using GOG files with room sounds.
- Added Over 2 GB of samples to free library - Now includes the entire Rock Drums 3 and Ultra Drums libraries from Farview Recording. Free library is now nearly 7 GB total.
- Added License File authorization method.
- Added support for Auto Hi-Hat Tracking in Plug-in Hosting and MIDI Output.
- Added new Auto Hi-Hat control for adjusting choke level.
- Added ability to save a GOG file copy with a new name.
- Fixed Auto Hi-Hat Tracking instances with extremely fast hits.
- Fixed issue when using MIDI or Plug-in Hosting in Live Triggering Mode.
- Fixed issue where Default GOG folder setting did not always save.
- Fixed issue where not all GOG file settings always saved in projects.
- Fixed sample list display issue when working with large GOG files.
- Fixed issue with Stealth Mode & Auto Ducking controls not displaying properly.
- Resolved issue in Basic version for those who previously had Demo version installed.
- Fixed issues with automation and preset management in Pro Tools.
- Fixed issue when saving a Pro Tools project while hosting BFD2.