this plug in is amazing

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

Pytchblend wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:22 pm THIS (Timbric Haas Impulse Shifter) plugin can now add reverse reverb with zero latency
Good one :lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I overused it and now I'm sick of it.

Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Even the license transfers are amazing. Not that anyone would willingly let it go.

No subscription!
No iLok!
No update fee!
This plugin is really customer friendly...

It cures even GAS, but only if you use nothing else which is absolutely possible and even recommended.

I’m waiting for 2.0
Don't Tech No for an Answer

Then you have to time travel into the past. We get a new version every month, they just celebrated their version 128...
This beast is automatically updating to any minor OS change.

Simply wake up and don't waist time with waiting...

Wow
Then it should be capable of self oscillating the baseline to like a version 129
Don't Tech No for an Answer

I bought two, just in case I get Alzheimer's and forget that I bought the first one. To me it's 'invaluable'.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

FLStudio doesn't like it.. When I scan for plugins, FLS has an option to "skip this plugin" :(

Distorted Horizon wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:01 pm FLStudio doesn't like it.. When I scan for plugins, FLS has an option to "skip this plugin" :(
not everyone is ready for the inner truths scanning this plugin will reveal.

this plugin was coded by an infinite number of monkeys all trained in chaos magick, the code contains all possible human experience and several other species too. (not all from this dimension)

vurt wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:29 pm this plugin was coded by an infinite number of monkeys all trained in chaos magick, the code contains all possible human experience and several other species too. (not all from this dimension)
I can attest to this. With the latest VR beta and my Oculus headset, I can see the little buggers all live-coding.

Pytchblend wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:34 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:29 pm this plugin was coded by an infinite number of monkeys all trained in chaos magick, the code contains all possible human experience and several other species too. (not all from this dimension)
I can attest to this. With the latest VR beta and my Oculus headset, I can see the little buggers all live-coding.
you're lucky they're only coding, can you imagine the amount of shit flinging and masturbation an infinite number of monkeys will get through :scared:

Return to “Instruments”