sonic charge synplant is out!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

This is my new favorite synth and a big step forward in software instruments. I've been betatesting it for a few months and I almost hate to see my new secret weapon out in everybody's hands but hopefully Magnus sells a ton of these. At $89 you'd be crazy not to have this.

http://www.soniccharge.com/synplant

grabbing it to demo.. looks interesting.. utonic was pretty cool

Been beta testing it for months, it's awesome. I have been using it exhaustively in my tracks lately. I recommend it for sound designers.

It is a real treat, a different approach with a great sound.
..what goes around comes around..

This is amazing!

The demos sound cool. I don't get the concept, but I do look very forward to demo'ing it myself.

I am really not impressed at all. :?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

This is fantastic! Just when I thought I wasn't going to buy another synth.

The UI does take some getting used to, but as a tweaker of presets and a lover of softly noisy screwed up things, I find it very refreshing.

Thanks for the link :)

I've also been betatesting for a few months and still find myself reaching for SynPlant everytime I fire up eXT.

It has a refreshingly different paradigm for sound creation.
Last edited by Az're-ul on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
其余的是噪音

Another beta-tester chiming in...

I love this synth. It is refreshing in so many ways... I can see some out there that may have difficulty liking this because it is so different, but to me it is refreshing and in-turn, is inspirational for creativity.

I think most will agree that this is a very innovative approach to synths and sound design.

GLAD ITS FINALLY OUT!!! WOOHOO!!! :D

I like it. :) Just going through the presets to get an idea of what it can do. Sounds good together with microtonic, think i'll buy this and bring microtonic out of retirement. 8)
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

i just bought it (without even listening to the demo). i love my microtonic so deerly that i thought i could not be disappointed. i also checked the soniccharge website at least a thousand times during the last weeks for the mysterious new product. i think i will finish work a little earlier today to do some exhaustive testing. it really looks interesting and seems a new direction for software synths, although it reminds me a bit of some of the sound generating reaktor ensembles.
i would be interested in some more comments from the beta testers.
cheers

I beta-tested, though declined to buy when given the chance. Simply being, while it's most certainly an innovative synth with great proportions that can be made from stretching weeds, the general sound of it seems to be not for me. I like it, but it's not enough for me to buy it at this time, until I know I'd actually use it in my music.

Best of luck with these guys. I'm sure it would inspire the aspiring sound designer out there. Fantastic, fun and innovative as it is, I prefer a conventional layout.

after a quick play... its very fun and a bit deeper than it first looks
Play the genetic scientist of sound! cool

Gosh wrote:i just bought it (without even listening to the demo). i love my microtonic so deerly that i thought i could not be disappointed. i also checked the soniccharge website at least a thousand times during the last weeks for the mysterious new product. i think i will finish work a little earlier today to do some exhaustive testing. it really looks interesting and seems a new direction for software synths, although it reminds me a bit of some of the sound generating reaktor ensembles.
i would be interested in some more comments from the beta testers.
cheers
Imo they sound really good together. The patches are very good. Some of the fx are genuinely surprising and each key plays a different sound with some so you can get a wide range of sounds from one patch. It has a nice clean sound to me but i've only tested it a couple of times. But yeah, i like it. :)

Yep, deeper than it first appears...
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Return to “Instruments”