looking for instrument "Duduk"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Desert Winds Ethno Instrument Ethno World 5 Professional & Voices Ilya Efimov Armenian Duduk Ra Silk

Accordians...
I've hated every version I've heard, whether synth or sample, they just aren't right to me. Until I found one on SampleTank. I'm sure others could, would and maybe should disagree with me on that. But it was one of the pleasant surprises I never expected from SamplTank.

To each their own... ;)

There's a hurdy gurdy on the Sonik Synth too, not great, but okay as a pad with other sounds. It's definitely not good enough for me to keep looking for one though.
AAS;Camel Audio;Korg;Modartt;Native Instruments;Roland;Sonar;Steinberg;U-he;Yamaha

BBFG# wrote:
Lode_Runner wrote:
BBFG# wrote: Although much better than those BigFish middle eastern clarinets someone linked to here
I'm surprised that you don't think they sound good - that library features a lot of sampled performances, so it's demos sound very realistic.

I'm not a fan of using phrases, so I decided not to buy as I couldn't know if the legato instrument was likely to sound as good.
I think they sound great for clarinets, and in an orchestra mimicking duduks they would work nicely. I can even see using those samples for the Jewish motif's and jazz scales based of those motifs. There's a big difference in single reed and double reed instruments though.
Ah, sorry I misunderstood your point, all clear now.

Return to “Instruments”