Excursions - 230+ free presets for Padshop 2 and Komplete Kontrol (NKS)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Excursions Padshop Pro

This is now released for Xmas - 150 patches in the final version, available here:

http://fingermarks.co.uk/music2.htm#Excursions

The bank is free for casual use but if you like it or use it in your music then there is a donate what you think it is worth option - as you can see from this thread, this bank has been over 18 months in the making

btw I've gone back and removed links to the earlier released versions of the bank in this thread so as not to confuse things

Great, thanks.

I'll definitely donate some money towards it early in the new year (when I'm not so skint from Xmas). :)

Cheers.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

aMUSEd wrote:This is now released for Xmas - 150 patches in the final version, available here

Thankyou

Apologies to anyone who couldn't find the download links - for some reason the site reverted to an earlier backed up version from last night - not only the links went but even the text changed. I have just restored it but have no idea how it happened - hopefully you can download now - the link is just where it says "here". Thanks to all who have donated so far.

Final bump before the board shuts down for a few days

Hey we're still here

Hi,

Huge thanks for the bank. I had an old version of the webpage cached in firefox, but could download in chrome no problem :).

Again, thank you for your hard work.
Last edited by trueparadox on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes try that - the link is definitely there, just tested it to be sure

Haha, yea, i'm a dumbass. Just got it, hoped i could change the message before anyone noticed ;) :D Unfortunately, you were too fast...

We're back!

Still available

Bumpin dis

I have converted the bank to aupreset format too for anyone who needs aupreset versions for Logic (so you don't have to use the crappy builtin preset loader) - same zip, just has another folder in it for the AU version

Return to “Soundware”