New Synthesizer VST announcements 2015 + 2016

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Blue 3 Discovery Discovery Pro Diva DUNE Nemesis 3 Spectral

Rob Papen Blue 2 is due fairly soon - not sure if this year though.

Enzyme by Humanoid Sound Systems is beta testing.
... space is the place ...

Teksonik wrote:Spectral
Already has a thread of it's own.

But as long as this thread doesn't become sticky no problem with me.

Far too many of the sub-forums are cluttered with sticky threads, half the sales forum for example as plastered with sticky thread that seldom get updated.

Late October, the year is almost over. I.e. you are looking for synths producing jingle bells, right? :roll:

Aiynzahev wrote: It's not so much that I don't think, a little while ago (I don't know how long you've been here) there was a lot more activity from synth developers, but it got to where they were promoting their synths so much that there was back-lash and argumentation.

I personally don't mind it, if a dev comes on and says "oh yeah my synth can do this" yeah it can get tire-some but KVR at first interested me because of the developers being so active here. Not many forums have that, infact none that I know of besides GS.

And one of the great things about an open forum (unlike GS) is that you can say what you think about someones stuff without danger of censorship.

Agreed. Years (many) ago the companies would have killed to be able to get in direct contact with their customers and potential clients. Nowadays we have the Internet, the social platforms and forums just like this one. To not take full advantage of the possitive PR/reputation you can build and not being active all the time is IMO a bit suicidal (businesswise).

It's very cool & unique when you can get in touch with the guys that created the plugins you're using and this alone can get you new buyers. Ok, sometimes it can be a bit of a drag to keep an eye on forums, but it's something that must be done in order to achieve maximum efficiency - sometimes word of mouth is more powerful than 100 adds :)

On a different note, I don't like the devs' forum section a bit. I (very) rarely go there. I prefer to ask something on the most active section - which is this one. That's why I don't mind the topic a bit ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

idfpower wrote:How come everytime someone asks developer related questions Urs is the only guy answering promptly? :)

If I were a dev, I'd make sure not to miss any chance to promote my work - and yet, some (just to be kind) are not up to their game...
You know who will most likely never announce a new synth?

Lennar Digital, sigh....

HydrogenHuman wrote:
idfpower wrote:How come everytime someone asks developer related questions Urs is the only guy answering promptly? :)

If I were a dev, I'd make sure not to miss any chance to promote my work - and yet, some (just to be kind) are not up to their game...
You know who will most likely never announce a new synth?

Lennar Digital, sigh....
Why?
EDM Producer

I also think he's more the guy who would just release Sylenth2 instead of announcing it. ;)

We'll announce something very soon.

Just not here :wink:
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

These are the synths I hope to be out before 2013 ends:

Sonigen Modular V1

Madrona Labs Kaivo

Sonic charge Synplant 2

George wrote:This year Discovery Pro 6 and Discovery 4 got released including some remarkable features like zero delay feedback filters and some new surprises could arrive soon.
Discovery Pro took some getting used to, and it's a bit hungrier on CPU than I'd like, but there are some great sounds in there.
Ableton/Propellerheads/Cockos Reaper/Logic/Renoise/U-He/Tone2/NI/DiscoDSP/Fabfilter/Xils Lab/Reveal Sound/112dB

This thread terrifies me this close to xmas!
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

nuSpin by nuvibrations

We might even release my weekend project, Hive One

It's the outcome of my quest for the fastest, least CPU consuming, yet most pleasant Supersaw algorithm. Not sure yet if it fits our portfolio.

GUI is work in progress. As you can see.

Urs wrote: GUI is work in progress. As you can see.
What I see is a fine looking GUI. :love:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Return to “Instruments”