What software are you really using currently?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I recently re-discovered e-phonic's Drumatic4 and have been stretching it to its limit. Great sounding drumsynth, easy to use with a nice randomiser, and capable of waaay more than I initially gave it credit for.

Also VCV rack 2, spending a lot of time getting to know the Audible (Mutable) instruments modules, and really pleased with the results.

Serum and Spire.

2019 MBP.
Logic.
Roland Cloud.
Massive.
Sylenth.
Valhalla.
Lexicon.
Elephant.
SSL Waves PI.

FabFilter suite, Native instruments suite, Synthmaster, AIR Plugin Suite, Halion 6, UHE Ace

Safari

Last edited by Synthack on Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.... ...

Synthack wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:13 pm U&I Software
That's special!
What exactly are you doing with it?
Which genre, style, whatever...

Ever since I kinda switched from reaper/Ableton to mainly Bitwig the latter DAW is at the center of my sonic universe and everything else comes second ... if at all.
I still use some of my trusty synths, FX and libraries but anything else way less than in those other DAWs before.
Couldn't be happier with my latest setup.

guitar rig.
the recorder.

bitwig, atlas, predator v1, zebra, obscurium, and ace (mostly)

Last edited by Synthack on Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.... ...

I'm using Live 10 Suite from today! Together with my software and hardware synths.

Software synths mainly Live's Wavetable, Pigments, Dune 3, Massive, Massive X, Blade 2, Predator.

Hardware synths mostly DM12 D and MODX.

I still use Cubase 11 and sometimes S1, but Ableton Live is really amazing with all the hardware support! My keylab and ATOM integrated perfectly with it. Any hardware works great with Live. It seems the first DAW that the hardware companies support!

Last edited by Synthack on Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.... ...

DAW - mostly Cakewalk, sometimes Bitwig

Instruments -
Almost always Kontakt
Often Addictive Drums
Often Rapture
Absynth gets a fair amount of play
Lounge Lizard
Chromaphone, Massive X, Synthmaster, Razor from time to time.
EZ Keys
Jamstix
Battery
RMV
Delay Lama

Effects -
MTurboDelay
Guitar Rig 6/NI Mod pack/Raum/Replika
Amplitube 5
Objeq Delay
Rematrix
Nomad Factory Echoes - mostly for Oilcan
MRhythmizer
IK Black 76
CA-2A
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

Synthack wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:35 pm
EnGee wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:17 pm I'm using Live 10 Suite from today! Together with my software and hardware synths.

Software synths mainly Live's Wavetable, Pigments, Dune 3, Massive, Massive X, Blade 2, Predator.

Hardware synths mostly DM12 D and MODX.

I still use Cubase 11 and sometimes S1, but Ableton Live is really amazing with all the hardware support! My keylab and ATOM integrated perfectly with it. Any hardware works great with Live. It seems the first DAW that the hardware companies support!

Nice! I've been kind of tempted to save up for a licence of Live again because I really miss the groove pools that Bitwig is sorely lacking. I also kind of want to use a hardware controller like the APC for triggering all the grooves manually.

Because it's now optimized for Apple Silicon i'm sure it will run like a dream. I might just have to buy it for arranging all my Bitwig made loops in.
Live 11 is optimized for Apple Silicon not Live 10.

I have PC/Windows 10, so Live 10 is still good. I bought it second hand for $180 and I might wait till Live 12 and then upgrade (whenever is that) because I don't feel I'm missing something really.

Return to “Instruments”