6%
Fish
30%

Total votes: 142

RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

None for now. Apple are *very* picky about acquisitions and make them for strategic reasons.

And there are plenty of people on that list above that *absolutely* wouldn't sell to Apple.

I think Chris Randall would probably cut off his testicles before selling out to Apple...
Last edited by beely on Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Probably the guy who developed this plugin.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Although Apple definitely will be buying out Babya any time now... he's been too much of a threat to their DAW business for too long...

Chapelle wrote:Discuss! :hihi:

NI. Why f^&ck around if the Alchemy experiment goes well?? They've got the checkbook. Alchemy was a drop in the bucket. If they want to go in this direction, integrating NI and shutting down all of it's VST's would consolidate Apple as THE audio platform. If you're gonna be evil, you might as well go for it, right? :tu:

Again, it's hard to stay mad at Camel forever.....because everyone has their price, but I would hope that some developers would have a VERY difficult time in selling to a company that would eradicate half of its user-base of ever using its favorite products again. These users helped the business succeed enough to warrant a purchase by Apple, and it seems a bit cruel to throw those same users by the wayside. Such is life though, in the business world.

quantum7 wrote:These users helped the business succeed enough to warrant a purchase by Apple, and it seems a bit cruel to throw those same users by the wayside. Such is life though, in the business world.
Are you kidding? In my experience customers are marks. They only exist to carry a wallet, and once that is empty they no longer serve a purpose.

How the cash is siphoned is what is "life in the business world" and often this is by any means necessary.

Yes there are a few who develop software due to a personal interest and some consider their mark to be their honor.

Just don't expect to see anyone successful in business commit seppuku due to being dishonored by a poor quality product or buggy software.
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

aciddose wrote:
quantum7 wrote:These users helped the business succeed enough to warrant a purchase by Apple, and it seems a bit cruel to throw those same users by the wayside. Such is life though, in the business world.
Are you kidding? In my experience customers are marks. They only exist to carry a wallet, and once that is empty they no longer serve a purpose.

How the cash is siphoned is what is "life in the business world" and often this is by any means necessary.

Yes there are a few who develop software due to a personal interest and some consider their mark to be their honor.

Just don't expect to see anyone successful in business commit seppuku due to being dishonored by a poor quality product or buggy software.
Sad, but true!

There are rumors that Apple is going to acquire KVR Audio. Be careful what you post here.

OMG! A large Apple van is approaching my house. Apple Security forces are knocking on my door. :o :help:

Frantz wrote:There are rumors that Apple is going to acquire KVR Audio. Be careful what you post here.

OMG! A large Apple van is approaching my house. Apple Security forces are knocking on my door. :o :help:
Crap! Please tell my family I love them. :scared:

DubTurbo

Frantz wrote:Apple Security forces are knocking on my door. :o :help:
You're kidding right?

In my experience Apple just fired a rocket from one of their drones and

NO CARRIER
Free plug-ins for Windows, MacOS and Linux. Xhip Synthesizer v8.0 and Xhip Effects Bundle v6.7.
The coder's credo: We believe our work is neither clever nor difficult; it is done because we thought it would be easy.
Work less; get more done.

Propellairheads forum was closed in preparation for the next leveraged buyout.
Everybody knows that. :hihi:

tried to talk to my mum last night. my dad said that she couldn't come to the phone, and that he was not able to say any more on the matter

i'm fearing the worst :scared:

they are waiting for something so special that it would give them ultimate control over every ear that listens to music and be so awesome that we never can hold a job again we will all become so singularly obsessed with the release of this technology and desperately dream up ways on how we can beg borrow and steal to obtain it.

Return to “Instruments”