StiX : MultiSynthesis Drum Machine (v1.6 Released + Flash sales)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
StiX

Thanks! Code worked fine now :)

Lotuzia wrote:
future-bit wrote:
Lotuzia wrote: People who have registered Stix CM version on Xils site will soon receive a special newsletter with all details.
There is no Stix CM in my Xils account, but I received a letter "You have a serial number for the StiX CM Edition" earlier. Does this mean registration?
Yes, if you have the code it's ok, just use it :)
I can not use it right now, only when the offer is online, right?
Because I already have that serial (via mail) and there is no page in my account where I can register it.

martinjuenke wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
future-bit wrote:
Lotuzia wrote: People who have registered Stix CM version on Xils site will soon receive a special newsletter with all details.
There is no Stix CM in my Xils account, but I received a letter "You have a serial number for the StiX CM Edition" earlier. Does this mean registration?
Because I already have that serial (via mail) and there is no page in my account where I can register it.
I also never had the CM version registered to my account in any way (only had the mail with the serial like you), and the 50% code worked just fine when I wanted to check out StiX.

Question to StiX users: is StiX known for being quite slow to perform? Can't recall the CM version being slow. Now, when I try to change kits or presets, the VSTi locks up for a while before changing it, making it hard to use. Also, the initial load of the VSTi (e.g. when adding it in FL Studio 20) takes a very long time, longer than all my other plug-ins.

:(

BeeDog wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
future-bit wrote:
I also never had the CM version registered to my account in any way (only had the mail with the serial like you), and the 50% code worked just fine when I wanted to check out StiX.
What 50% code???

BeeDog wrote:Question to StiX users: is StiX known for being quite slow to perform? Can't recall the CM version being slow. Now, when I try to change kits or presets, the VSTi locks up for a while before changing it, making it hard to use. Also, the initial load of the VSTi (e.g. when adding it in FL Studio 20) takes a very long time, longer than all my other plug-ins.

:(
It's nearly instantaneous here with all my hosts (PC/W7/64b) and actually same speed if not faster as the CM version ( wich I have also installed). I've transmitted your messgae to Xils, but it might be better to contact them directly, with details (host/system/etc)
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

martinjuenke wrote:
BeeDog wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:
future-bit wrote:
What 50% code???
Did you receive the newsletter with the code from Xils ( was issued today if I'm not mistaken)

Actually, all people who have installed the CM version should have received this newsletter. The code is inside the newsletter. Just use it at the checkout and you'll get 50% discount for StiX full version

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Will the 1.03 update have midi drag and drop?
Do Xils-Labs listen or care about customer opinions?

Version 1.0.3 includes a completely revamped preset manager. It's as powerfull and easy to use as Omnisphere brwoser. I'll give details later. I hope erverybody will like it.
Last edited by Lotuzia on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lotuzia wrote:Version 1.0.3 includes a completely revamped preset manager. I'll give details later.
That’s cool but what about midi drag and drop like we’ve all been requesting for the last couple of years?

Also, Stix synthesis is so unintuitive compared to say Microtonic. There should be some decent tutorials on how to get the best out it. The Subtitled ones are awful.

Show your customers some love!

StiX has maybe ten times more parameters for synthesis, sequencer, and everything else than Microtonic.

A Roland SH-101 might seem more intuitive than a Oberheim Matrix 12, but, essentially, they are just different instruments. Same with StiX and Microtonic.

Then, more tutorials there will be, rather quickly. More of everything actually. But for now, it's the new browser time. And the CM version crossgrade (50%)

Lotuzia wrote:Did you receive the newsletter with the code from Xils ( was issued today if I'm not mistaken)

Actually, all people who have installed the CM version should have received this newsletter. The code is inside the newsletter. Just use it at the checkout and you'll get 50% discount for StiX full version
No

martinjuenke wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:Did you receive the newsletter with the code from Xils ( was issued today if I'm not mistaken)

No
Also, no

Lotuzia wrote:StiX has maybe ten times more parameters for synthesis, sequencer, and everything else than Microtonic.

A Roland SH-101 might seem more intuitive than a Oberheim Matrix 12, but, essentially, they are just different instruments. Same with StiX and Microtonic.

Then, more tutorials there will be, rather quickly. More of everything actually. But for now, it's the new browser time. And the CM version crossgrade (50%)
Yeah awesome.... :dog:

Is there midi drag and drop with the update?

Why are you ignoring the question?

Why are you ignoring your customers long and repeated requests for midi drag and drop?

Return to “Instruments”