SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

kv331 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:57 pm
LeVzi wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:46 am Excuse me nothing, I had a problem with what I bought, I could NOT reach anyone through the normal channels, then I came here, you or your team were not answering for a while, I don't care how busy you are. So don't come at me like I was being impatient, I gave you plenty of time to reply, if you can't handle the workload, get more staff. KVR was my LAST resort, so get off your high horse.
What is you issue # ? Please PM me your email address.
Still waiting.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Wow, those presets by Fragment Audio, whew!

Delicious-struction!

There does seem to be a lot of people on here that consider themselves well-versed in the stresses of running a company... If it was Waves, NI, sure, but KV331 is a much smaller outfit. Saying "get more staff" isn't the best advice I've heard. Just my two cents.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

zenophilix wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:39 am There does seem to be a lot of people on here that consider themselves well-versed in the stresses of running a company... If it was Waves, NI, sure, but KV331 is a much smaller outfit. Saying "get more staff" isn't the best advice I've heard. Just my two cents.
True, and as a customer/fan I want my developer to be spending the time to hustle sales this crucial time of year so they have more personal stability for customer support and product improvement in the down time of winter.
Like a cook or mama, if they're happy I'm happy :party:

Acesys wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:45 am
zenophilix wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:39 am There does seem to be a lot of people on here that consider themselves well-versed in the stresses of running a company... If it was Waves, NI, sure, but KV331 is a much smaller outfit. Saying "get more staff" isn't the best advice I've heard. Just my two cents.
True, and as a customer/fan I want my developer to be spending the time to hustle sales this crucial time of year so they have more personal stability for customer support and product improvement in the down time of winter.
Like a cook or mama, if they're happy I'm happy :party:
+1. People are awfully demanding after they've received the product. Bulent is a rad dude, I highly doubt he'd purposely leave everyone hanging.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

Any news on the fixes for the Pro Tools preset bug / wavetable scanning? I'm eager to upgrade my player license while the Black Friday pricing lasts :hihi:

krabbencutter wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:46 pm Any news on the fixes for the Pro Tools preset bug / wavetable scanning? I'm eager to upgrade my player license while the Black Friday pricing lasts :hihi:
I don't blame you there - I too didn't get the upgrade and hope the sale is extended. But you still deserve an answer of anything, like target date x days to figure this out.

I have the Player version and am very happy with the recent update. I probably helped sell 10 SynthMasters lately I'm so enthused. But health problems limit my income and other boo hoos waa poor me :roll: .

But I'm close to having the jing to buy an upgrade so I hope there's a way I can manage (I think I have 24 hours before the sale is over :scared: ) or I can catch a sale later in the winter. Perfectly outstanding deal though. Smashing reviews everywhere you look and the Player version shows where this is headed :tu:

krabbencutter wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:46 pm Any news on the fixes for the Pro Tools preset bug / wavetable scanning? I'm eager to upgrade my player license while the Black Friday pricing lasts :hihi:
I uploaded a fix for the ProTools preset loading issue issue (for SynthMaster, haven't updated Player yet)

As for the wavetable 3D drawing issue, I'm currently working on it. Looks like, on Windows drawing to device context is very expensive. But if you draw on to a bitmap first and then use that bitmap, life is good 8) Expect a new update next week, along with some improvements for the MSEG workflow + 50 new cinematic factory presets by DeJaVu Sound (Kevin, you rock!) and a new light skin by Satyatunes!
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks. I also hope that satya fixes the existing skin.
Rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:50 pm Thanks. I also hope that satya fixes the existing skin.
Rsp
He sent me an update. will include that in 2.9.8
Works at KV331 Audio

oh great. but wait I have 2.9.8.. do you mean 2.9.9?
I downloaded one today and I swear it says 2.9.8.

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

kv331 wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:54 pm He sent me an update. will include that in 2.9.8
Hey Bülent, is the ram leak going to be fixed in the 2.9.8? Also, could you please take a look at the loading times, it is really annoying to wait 30-40 seconds for every instance of the plugin to load.
Thanks!

_TIP_ wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:06 am Also, could you please take a look at the loading times, it is really annoying to wait 30-40 seconds for every instance of the plugin to load.
A single instance of the plugin loads for me in about 4 seconds. There is probably something else going on, since that doesn't sound like a very common problem.

Additional instances load in about 1 second. It's a 5 year old system, so it's definitely not a recent, high performance system. But I am running on an SSD drive.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Hey Bulent, will there be an update for Synthmaster One that includes iOS skin ? :) it looks very practical :)

Elektronisch wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:54 am Hey Bulent, will there be an update for Synthmaster One that includes iOS skin ? :) it looks very practical :)
YES! In January we're gonna release SynthMaster One v1.2 with

1. iOS skins
2. Around 200 new factory presets (one of the designers is BT - Brian Transeau-, and hopefuly we'll have sounds by Richard Devine as well!)
3. Cross platform cloud sync feature (not related to iCloud or OneDrive or DropBox, we're gonna have our own cloud space on Google's cloud). We might also introduce preset sharing and rating for the public presets shared on the cloud. I give special importance to this feature because if you own a synth in 4-5 platforms (mac, windows, ipad/phone, android :wink: ) then it's utmost important that you can sync your own presets, waveforms, samples, favourites, etc.
4. iPhone version for the iOS synth :wink:

Also in this update we can have a new skin by Satyatunes, and we'll hopefuly figure out how to add runtime visualizations to show modulations around controls :)

Of course, these new features are stealing my development time for SynthMaster 3, but all those features will be carried over to SynthMaster 3 as well (including dialogs, visualizations, etc)
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”