VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

I just can't see the knobs because the GUI is too big for my laptop screen lol
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

AJYoung wrote:I just can't see the knobs because the GUI is too big for my laptop screen lol
Same here, doesn't quite fit.

AJYoung wrote:I just can't see the knobs because the GUI is too big for my laptop screen lol
We're gonna have a 1024x768 iPad skin soon, I guess that one would work for you guys.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:
We're gonna have a 1024x768 iPad skin soon, I guess that one would work for you guys.
Please, a 130% version (for synthmaster as well btw)

BlackWinny wrote:
waltercruz wrote:Please, a skin without keyboard on screen.
+1000
:tu:
The keyboard "hides" the modulation matrix, which means that space is needed. It's not like the keyboard is taking useless space. so, I think it cannot be removed, since the space there is used, anyway, because "behind" it is the modulation matrix (also "patch attributes" and "general settings").
Fernando (FMR)

1024x768 iPad skin prototype (still in development)
Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 2.21.08 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

fmr wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
waltercruz wrote:Please, a skin without keyboard on screen.
+1000
:tu:
The keyboard "hides" the modulation matrix, which means that space is needed. It's not like the keyboard is taking useless space. so, I think it cannot be removed, since the space there is used, anyway, because "behind" it is the modulation matrix (also "patch attributes" and "general settings").
The modulation matrix could be permanent, Fernando.
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

kv331 wrote:1024x768 iPad skin prototype (still in development)
Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 2.21.08 PM.png
Ohhhhh.... A Three O Three emulation !
:D :lol:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Just received new factory presets & audio demo from Bluffmunkey :party:

https://soundcloud.com/kv331synthmaster ... ne-factory

Hopefuly by the end of the weekend I will edit the factory presets and release a new update with all the current presets.
Works at KV331 Audio

The prototype iPad Skin does indeed fit! As long as I have access to the full Mod Matrix, I'd be happy using that.

AJYoung wrote:The prototype iPad Skin does indeed fit! As long as I have access to the full Mod Matrix, I'd be happy using that.
I guess I am going to make that "Mod Matrix" tab scrollable (to left and right) so it'll contain all 12 entries.
Works at KV331 Audio

Works for me! Thanks for your hard work once again. Hard to please everyone I know. Everyone's screaming for bigger plugins and Serum just barely fits on my screen lol.

Babz wrote: [To get Mod Wheel vibrato in Synthmaster] Here is what I tried:

1. I initialized a new preset (New->Reset Preset). This gives me a simple patch which is just one Sawtooth oscillator, one layer.

2. With the "LAYER 1" and "Osc: 01" buttons clicked, I go to the "Fine Tune" knob at the bottom of the screen. I right-click and choose: Modulation 1 Source 1 -> LFOs -> LFO 1. This causes a Matrix entry to appear in the list that says "Source: LFO 1". And now the Sawtooth is slowly wavering in pitch.

Now, how do I get Mod Wheel to control it, and how do I change the rate?

y accident I somehow discover that if (after adding LFO 1 to the Matrix) I then go back and single click on Fine Tune, suddenly a field below appears which says "Via"

NOW, I can right-click there and choose CC001-ModWheel.

Well, what do you know! I seem to have LFO 1 pitch modulation that can be turned on and off via Mod Wheel. But how do I adjust the rate????

One would think, you click on the LFO button, and under LFO 1, move the Speed knob. Unfortunately, this THIS DOES NOTHING!

I looks like I'm almost there... Can you just tell me how I adjust the LFO rate (speed) at this point?

OK, my question goes unanswered :roll: , but after much headscratching and experimentation, I think may have figured out things on my own. So, answering my own question, I post the solution, in case anyone is interested:

What I finally figured out is that in step 2 above, when you are assigning the LFO to the Fine Tune knob by right clicking, you can choose either Modulation Souce -> LFO 1 or Modulation Souce -> Synth LFO 1. If you choose this latter option, THEN you can control the LFO speed from the LFO 1 section of the LFO tab. (What this other LFO 1 is for and where you control its speed remains a mystery. But no matter. I am finally making progress! :pray: :clap: :P

Now I have figured out how to assign LFO vibrato to the Mod Wheel in Synthmaster and adjust its speed -- or at least one way -- on this simple initialized 1 layer/1 oscillator patch. But now I have to figure out how to assign and adjust speed in the factory and expansion presets (most of which do not have it assigned by default).

Once again, I really, REALLY hope this is easier in Synthmaster One, and I would love to see a demonstration video showing how it works there.

Best,
Babz

Here are the step-by-step instructions:

HOW TO ASSIGN MOD WHEEL VIBRATO IN SYNTHMASTER

1, With Layer 1, Osc 1 selected, right-click on the Fine Tune knob.

2. Choose Modulation 1 Source 1-> LFOs -> Synth LFO 1
A entry will appear in the Matrix list that says:
Target Layer1:Osc1:Fine Tune

3. Click on the Fine Tune knob again and a field that says "Via" will appear in the Matrix list below Target. Right-click next to Via and choose MIDI->CC001-ModWheel.

Repeat these same steps for Layer 2, Osc 2, if necessary.

You should now have vibrato assigned to the mod wheel.

4. To adjust the vibrato speed, click on the LFO button to bring up the LFO tab and adjust the Speed knob under the LFO 1 section. You can also change other parameters such as the Wave.

Best,
Babz

Babz wrote:Here are the step-by-step instructions:

HOW TO ASSIGN MOD WHEEL VIBRATO IN SYNTHMASTER

1, With Layer 1, Osc 1 selected, right-click on the Fine Tune knob.

2. Choose Modulation 1 Source 1-> LFOs -> Synth LFO 1
A entry will appear in the Matrix list that says:
Target Layer1:Osc1:Fine Tune

3. Click on the Fine Tune knob again and a field that says "Via" will appear in the Matrix list below Target. Right-click next to Via and choose MIDI->CC001-ModWheel.

Repeat these same steps for Layer 2, Osc 2, if necessary.

You should now have vibrato assigned to the mod wheel.

4. To adjust the vibrato speed, click on the LFO button to bring up the LFO tab and adjust the Speed knob under the LFO 1 section. You can also change other parameters such as the Wave.

Best,
Babz
Kept in my bookmarks. Thank you Babz!
:)

Return to “Instruments”