Ribs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

c_voltage wrote:1eqinfinity привет, ты по русски говоришь?
Yes, but it's an English-speaking forum :) However, ther's always the PM option.

1eqinfinity wrote:
c_voltage wrote:1eqinfinity привет, ты по русски говоришь?
Yes, but it's an English-speaking forum :) However, ther's always the PM option.
Although yes, right too. (Sent PM)

very deep, complex and unsane, max respect!!

+ 1 for mac au or vst.

Holy crap, this thing is deep! Already indispensable.

1eqinfinity wrote:
foxAsteria wrote:one feature I'd love to see in this is 'back and forth looping'
Thanks! Maybe the "W" button on the right is what you're looking for.
Oh, yes indeed, thanks again! This might now my go-to sampler. For a long time I've been looking for one that could do that 'mirror' behavior as well as modulate the playrate. I guess then the icing on the cake would be if the playrate could also be changed independent of pitch? Possible?

foxAsteria wrote:I guess then the icing on the cake would be if the playrate could also be changed independent of pitch? Possible?
Yes and no. Often changing the playrate without changing the pitch is also done with a variation of granular approach. You could do some sort of it in NOTES mode, if instead of using the "playrate" control you use "step" on the top right. Maybe increase the "grain overlap" too, so it would sound softer.

1eqinfinity wrote:
If there's an interest, I'll consider making an AU version.

Boom! There you go with another +1 ! :hyper:

i just want to say.....there must have been some technical snafu on my end yesterday that a restart fixed. ribs seems to be working fine today...great tool.

ImageImageImage

11 (eleven) Mac VST/AU requests so far. Is that enough indication of interest? :-)

Kind regards,
Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Virus detected by Windows 10 in both downloads.

fnors wrote:Virus detected by Windows 10 in both downloads.
Go back and read page 1 of this thread… :roll:

/Joachim

Spitfire31 wrote:11 (eleven) Mac VST/AU requests so far. Is that enough indication of interest? :-)

Kind regards,
Joachim
If the dev doesn't actually own a Mac it's a big ask for a free Mac version. :wink:

Googly Smythe wrote:
Spitfire31 wrote:11 (eleven) Mac VST/AU requests so far. Is that enough indication of interest? :-)

Kind regards,
Joachim
If the dev doesn't actually own a Mac it's a big ask for a free Mac version. :wink:
And? If it's not feasible for him, he can just say so and nobody will hold any grudge. There are many products that are PC only. Maybe better to let him decide instead of acting as his custodian?

Also, who said it should be free?

/Joachim

Puh, this looks confusing AND interesting... :hihi: Anyway, big thanks to the dev! :party:
Lenovo_L412_i5-520m_@_2.4GHz|8GB_RAM|120GB_SSD|128GB_extMemory|Win_7|Live_9.7.7|volca_sample|Novation_Launchpad_Mk2-Launch Control_XL_Mk2-Audiohub_2x4-Circuit|Kaoss_Pad_Mini_2S|Allen&Heath_ZEDi-10|various_PlugIns|Tab_A6|Mazetools_Soniface

Return to “Instruments”