Current Best Value Commercial Software Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion

Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:All the stuff i use was free/nfr, so all are 'good value' 8)

Free is not commercial :)
They are all commercial synths. I got them 'free'.
I cannot describe in words how useless is your post then without adding any synth name :dog:
Any free commercial synth is the best commercial synth value, for sure.

The more I think about it, the more I have to agree with the person who said Reaktor 6. There are countless number of synths and FX that come with it or can be downloaded from the user area, not to mention how many synths you can build on your own.

ghettosynth wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:

I cannot describe in words how useless is your post then without adding any synth name :dog:
Not if you earn more money with payed tools.
Value is such a flexible word. :wink:

wagtunes wrote:The more I think about it, the more I have to agree with the person who said Reaktor 6. There are countless number of synths and FX that come with it or can be downloaded from the user area, not to mention how many synths you can build on your own.
While that is really true i just hate the workflow and GUI as well and so i use it once a months while i use other synths every 1-2 days.
So it will took me some time to get value. If it works still in 10 years i might see the point.

Cinebient wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:

Not if you earn more money with payed tools.
Value is such a flexible word. :wink:
Right !?!

Why isn't Omnisphere on the list? It sounds the best so no other synth can provide that kind of value.

Cinebient wrote:
wagtunes wrote:The more I think about it, the more I have to agree with the person who said Reaktor 6. There are countless number of synths and FX that come with it or can be downloaded from the user area, not to mention how many synths you can build on your own.
While that is really true i just hate the workflow and GUI as well and so i use it once a months while i use other synths every 1-2 days.
So it will took me some time to get value. If it works still in 10 years i might see the point.
Well yeah, that's gonna be true with any synth. If you can't stand working with it, doesn't matter what it can do.

Quite honestly, I don't know why I don't use Reaktor more than I do. I think part of the problem is that there is just too much stuff. It's like a bottomless pit and I don't know where to begin. One synth in the collection you can get lost in for weeks. There is one sequencer in the user area that will take you a year to learn how to use. It's the most amazing beast of a sequencer I've ever seen. And that's just one module.

Now your answers are really absurd. :roll:
Edit: I mean ghettosynth

Cinebient wrote:
Same the workfow could be better and maybe all the ensembles sound like coming from reaktor ( i use it since maybe 15 years and at least in the past it was true, so you can count hundreds of synth sounding more or less the same , now i almost never use it cause of the workflow, i don't have time for it, i dont have time to spend one hour or a afternoonon on a lead or a pad ...but one day i will go deep again inside it , it worth it )
Last edited by kobal on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ghettosynth wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:

Ofcourse, but whats the point of making a post if you dont really give any name. :)

well what can i say, good for him, unfortunetly the value of that is the same as a turd on a plate :clap:

To contribute to ANX turdasity gonna add aswel :)

Few days ago i got couple of free plugins, they make amazing value for me :oops:

Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:

I said they are ALL good value. Do you require a tediius KvR list to put you at ease? Will it complete your life if you know what im using?

AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:

I said they are ALL good value. Do you require a tediius KvR list to put you at ease? Will it complete your life if you know what im using?
I have to admit I am a bit curious.

Elektronisch wrote:
Ofcourse, but whats the point of making a post if you dont really give any name. :)
What is the point of this thread? Its 100% subjective.

wagtunes wrote:
AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
AnX wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:

I have to admit I am a bit curious.
I'll write a list when i get home, of stuff i use.

All the stuff i use was free/nfr, so all are 'good value'
Anx, if you write that you use (whatever it is) is good value, whats the contribution to this Thread? i mean its so Random to write that and just thats it :) its just yeah ok you use whatever you use and its good value to you, ok... :lol: if you are not even mentioning anything why to even bother writing this at all :)

I'm curious to know from Reaktor fans if they are using v5 or v6?

Return to “Instruments”