Tranzistow/Diodow

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

egbert101 wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote: You are being negative and You have lost the plot (if you ever had it.) Calling Hrast Programmer a 'bad developer' (or at least insinuating it) proves it. It also shows a really entitled, selfish, and immature outlook. Once again, if you don't like it, can't use it, etc. then move on. It would be like me calling U&I Software "bad developers" because they haven't made MetaSynth pc compatible. Actually the comparison doesn't fit because MetaSynth is a item of commerse but Tranzistow and Diodow are Not.
At this point it seems that any more effort trying to put the matter in perspective is time wasted. Words, logic, and reasoning don't work with everyone.
See, I haven't even engaged you, yet you jump onto the insult and personal attack bandwagon, showing the same cultish behaviour as all the others.

Again, having a different opinion on a public forum isn't a crime.
Uh, you can call Hrast a bad developer but i can't call That outlook entitled, selfish, and immature? Notice i said that 'outlook' is entitled not that You are entitled, selfish, and immature. I don't know much about you other than what you post. My comments are on what you posted not on you.

Cultish behaviour? I have not yet installed Deodow or Tranzistow (haven't had time.) The issue for me is once again: if a dev releases an 'as is' instrument and then gets criticized (the dev not the software) they are likely not going to do it again. Any dev reading this thread who has created something different (something only releasable as is because of time constraints, other interests, etc) would possibly not release it after seeing Hrast called a "bad dev". That will possibly impact me (and others) negatively in that we might have no access next time. This sux. For the complainers it's no big deal, they lose nothing.

Everyone has a right to express their opinions on KVR. Everyone else has a right to comment on those opinions. I usually don't say anything when i see the entitled, immature (IMO) views but since this can affect me eventually i felt like commenting.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

egbert101 wrote:
CrystalWizard wrote: You are being negative and You have lost the plot (if you ever had it.) Calling Hrast Programmer a 'bad developer' (or at least insinuating it) proves it. It also shows a really entitled, selfish, and immature outlook. Once again, if you don't like it, can't use it, etc. then move on. It would be like me calling U&I Software "bad developers" because they haven't made MetaSynth pc compatible. Actually the comparison doesn't fit because MetaSynth is a item of commerse but Tranzistow and Diodow are Not.
At this point it seems that any more effort trying to put the matter in perspective is time wasted. Words, logic, and reasoning don't work with everyone.
See, I haven't even engaged you, yet you jump onto the insult and personal attack bandwagon, showing the same cultish behaviour as all the others.

Again, having a different opinion on a public forum isn't a crime.
Okay, so just to be clear, because the programmer (he's not even a developer because his stuff isn't for commercial use) makes something for his own personal use and doesn't care if others use it or not and has no intentions of making any changes to the software for anybody but himself, that makes him a bad developer and somebody to stay away from.

Okay, I don't agree with it but I do defend your right to feel that way. And I have no doubt there are others who feel the same way.

So here is MY opinion, and I am JUST as entitled to it as you are to YOURS. And if you don't want to hear what it is, I STRONGLY recommend that you stop reading this RIGHT NOW.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

***DISCLAIMER*** The following comments will be offensive to a great number of people. If you don't want to be offended, DON'T READ THEM.

In 60 years on this planet, I have come to learn that there are some people out there who boggle my mind when it comes to what they expect from others and how they act towards others.

This forum has been a powerful microcosm of this world phenomenon. I'm speaking mostly about entitlement. It runs rampant here, which is one of the reasons why I rarely if EVER share anything with this place. In fact, the Diodow library I just shared might be the 2nd or 3rd thing I've shared since I've been here. And each time, while there were a few who were grateful, there is always that bunch who do nothing but complain. "Why didn't you include this?" "Why didn't you include that?" And on and on. As a society, we've learned how to take without a single clue on how to give back or even show gratitude.

There are a handful of people here who I would be honored to have as my friend. But there are way too many who I'd never even want to meet in the real world let alone be friends with. Your sense of entitlement and arrogance just leaves me shaking my head wondering if maybe God should have killed Noah along with everybody else. Because this world is a mess. Everyday I'm greeted by more of man's inhumanity to man and I'm tired of it.

The programmer of these synths didn't ask me to start this thread and the shitstorm that has followed. I started it because, as a joke, somebody gave me the URL to these synths because of how bat shit ugly they look. When I took the time to actually dive into them, I found a couple of real gems that turned out to be my favorite synths of everything I've ever owned; bought or otherwise. This is the first time these synths have gotten any real recognition here. But of course there's always going to be those who have nothing better to do with their miserable lives but complain.

Well, I'm tired of it.

I started this thread to share something wonderful.

I'm now closing it to end all the ugliness.

Return to “Instruments”