Wusik Beta Testing (new installers, new Wusik EVE V5 and other products updates)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think it is, looking good

Okay, Just let me know what colours you want the waveform to be....

Also, please let me know if you prefer the tree view (presets, soundsets) in the first one. I can change that to the darker blue.

Tree view, keyboard keys and right part of the waveform from the first one. Colors match better with this new background.
Waveform, first part lighter but same color as second part

Or if I misunderstood and you were asking if those colors from the first one OR darker blue then darker blue :)
Either would be nice, just looking closely to first skin again... kinda it looks more like purple than blue. Pick whatever looks better to you

So, the darker blue for the second part of the waveform and the tree view, but the current tree view colour for the first part of the waveform?

Tried it and it created a mess of blue.... lots of other things get changed....

Let me think about it for a bit....

Yes, imagining in my head as a great combination.

Post screenshot what happens

Or if you are unhappy with it, go for those colors from the first one, just first part of waveform lighter color but same as second part

In this mockup pic (I combined first skin with new background) first part of waveform to lighter color of second part, or light blue as around knobs:
Doesnt look bad this way too

Unfortunatley there are unintended consequences in changing these colours. The Amp Envelope, Mod Envelope and X/Y Pad also change. As does the keyboard keys.... it is too much....

You mean changing color of first part of the waveform? Well, can you make it like my fabricated pic above? Its first skin with new background

I can do this....

Its probably predictable that I would suggest tree view in same color as right part of waveform? :)
Sorry for trouble I caused

Check the screenshot above.....

dnekm wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:58 pm This better?

If you want to make a "flat" skin, the first attempt was much better, IMO. :)
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”