2getheraudio Re4orm

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RE4ORM Free4orm Additive Synthesizer RE4ORM FX Audio Shape Remixer

Just saw this. Was going to evacuate from the hurricane, but making music seemed like a better idea as it loses strength.

The synth looks alright, but the oscillator controls seem pretty limited (and I think they can't be automated?)

BTW, it's "pay what you want," but the minimum is $25 USD

Tried two days ago and already uninstalled. Not bad at all, sounds quite good actually, but doesn't bring anything new. Some presets have earpiercing high frequencies.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Dude I'm totally baked.......... :hihi:
Dude.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Applaud the philosophy and business model, not wowed by the products.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Whats the effect like, does it compare to anything in particular?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Whats the effect like, does it compare to anything in particular?
I didn't demo, just watched the videos.

I'm sure there's a market for their products & they're reasonably priced, but I already have (what I consider) superior alternatives.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

necrobump,

I noticed there's almost no activity on this synth at KVR and I wanted to just ping everybody to see if anyone is using it.
I'd like to try it but it seems the web process that sends out the demo is not working properly. I want to check out the filter section and the additive oscilators.

I have it. It is not bad and I have not gone deep enough to determine any strengths or weaknesses. I have used it in a project that I am finishing up. If I can post it here I will.

Resurrection post, anyone know what kind of customer support these folks have?

they are fast and they do the job ;)

Good to know. Had a small issue, was resolved in a friendly and professional manner since I posted. That’s the thing about customer service, you never know if it’s any good until you need it. LOL

Return to “Instruments”