Catalina and plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

samsam wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:58 am Patronizing? I was hoping I came across as mad aggressive, I'll have to try harder next time.

Smartest PC user in the Mac thread then chk. Still no f**king reason for you to be here though is there?
Again, who are you to tell me to f*** off?

chk071 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:54 am Ok then, who's patronizing now? :P You're not really making a good case for the Mac crew, i'm afraid. Rather proving my point, precisely.
And I am not the Mac 'crew'. My 'crew' is the people who wanna read about what they use without people like you interrupting with your half-formed ideas about what's right and wrong and your half-assed attempt at using big words incorrectly. I do not care what f**king OS you use, I just want to be able to use mine is peace, understand, soft lad?

chk071 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:04 am
samsam wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:58 am Patronizing? I was hoping I came across as mad aggressive, I'll have to try harder next time.

Smartest PC user in the Mac thread then chk. Still no f**king reason for you to be here though is there?
Again, who are you to tell me to f*** off?
A Mac user discussing the new OS.

So, you're not the "Mac crew", yet you have to defend a piece of software so hard, and can't stand people online having a opinion about it, and can't "just use it". Well, that doesn't make much sense. Soft lad. Whatever that means.

Now GTFO this thread, when you can't stand online discussions.

chk071 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:09 am So, you're not the "Mac crew", yet you have to defend a piece of software so hard, and can't stand people online having a opinion about it, and can't "just use it". Well, that doesn't make much sense. Soft lad. Whatever that means.

I'm not defending anyone or anything, you think I'd defend a fucxking American corporation? Online discussion my c**t, PreachyMcPreachFace that you are.

Which software am I defending?

Yes yes, you're not defending anything, that's why you have to insult me in every second sentence. :P

Again, stay off the net, if you don't want to get into online discussions. Doesn't seem like you're type for this.

chk071 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:13 am Yes yes, you're not defending anything, that's why you have to insult me in every second sentence. :P

Again, stay off the net, if you don't want to get into online discussions. Doesn't seem like you're type for this.
What am I defending?

"Doesn't seem like you're type for this" . Sorry, I don't follow. Maybe use simpler sentence constructions...?

chk071 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:09 am So, you're not the "Mac crew", yet you have to defend a piece of software so hard, and can't stand people online having a opinion about it, and can't "just use it". Well, that doesn't make much sense. Soft lad. Whatever that means.

Your opinion is that Mac users are "fans" who believe that they have "superior" hardware, and are so duped that they are happy to pay over-the-odds, despite "shortcomings" and having to accept "patronizing" from a company who's "marketing guys" are so good at mind-control that you feel to congratulate them. In other words, Apple users are so dumb and they don't even realise it!

Your whole argument translates as "These dumb "fans" are being so manipulated and patronised by marketing guys that they are willing to accept over expensive, full-of-shortcomings, hardware and software. And you wonder why you're being told to f**k off. Nobody cares about mental-midgets and their platform-wars.

I elaborated in my post about how Apple-users, many of which have very little positive to say about Apple as a company, can still find using Apple products to benefit their daily lives. You clearly can't conceptualise this, which I'm guessing which is why you just ignore it, and continue to assert that just having an opinion, no matter how demonstrably incorrect, means you should just keep repeating it.

Not sure if it has already mentioned but Apple really objectively sucks.
No signature here!

^ I think you must have done at least once, no?

This discussion reminds me of the old Amiga vs Atari battle in the 90s.

As developer I own several Macs as well as PCs.

What I dislike on OSX:

- Apple does not care about downward compatibility at all
- Every time a new OS version is released I am really scared that my products do not longer work and require fixes
- It is a big hassle for developers
- The development tools a buggy
- The OS fails frequently with basic stuff. Why is my file moved to the right corner when i drag and drop it to my desktop?

What i dislike on Windows 10:

- Microsoft completely messed up the HiDpi support. It's buggy and blurry
- I need around 2 hours to clean up a fresh Win10 install to make it not longer transmit tracking data
- Win10 Apps

My favourite OS is Win7 Professional. It just works mostly as expected and i will stick with it as long as possible.

Markus Krause wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:18 pm - The OS fails frequently with basic stuff. Why is my file moved to the right corner when i drag and drop it to my desktop?
Because you set the sort preferences incorrectly. ;)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Instruments”