One Synth Challenge #129: Lith by Soda Devices (TheNeverScene Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Lith

Congrats winners!!!
Guess I should remember to vote :dog:

Congratulations amazing top 5 :clap:
(Not wishing to open a can of worms - but man, those votes are full of some wild differences of opinion and voting criteria - more than usual :o ... fascinating :) ) (not particularly talking about my own track, just in general) (and I don't think there's a problem, it just struck me enough to say it :D )

jasinski wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:54 pm Congrats winners!!!
Guess I should remember to vote :dog:
Guess I should remember to submit :dog:

But really, congrats to all! Especially the top #1 and #2 and #3 and #4 and #5 and #6 and... <insert all remaining numbers here>

Congrats to the Winners, well deserved. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks to everyone who managed to get my track to my usual halfway ... :D

dB

Congrats to the winners -- and everyone who participated -- it was a very fun month of listening!

Hot diggity! Thanks everyone, I am humbled. Congrats to all that made the podium. All fantastic tracks. And thanks to Jas for not voting and Z for not submitting :D
Lith is a very capable synth, so look for to seeing it get even better in the future,. Thanks Soda Devices, and Richard, and BJ, and my mom and dad, wife, kids.....oops, wrong speech.

Prize: Digital Synsations please!
Just a touch of EQ and a tickle of compression

Congrats all. Really enjoyed all of your tracks!

Hi all!
Thanks to all of you for your nice comments and votes on my track. It was a pleasure to listen to your tracks as well. Congratulations to the top 5.

My special thanks goes to Soda Devices for giving us Lith for free! You guys rock - all the work you've put into this! For free! This is incredible. And after working with Lith which was a real pleasure, I feel that Lith has great potential ... rock on guys!

As for the price - I know it's actually not my turn, but I was a bit confused about Exponent telling what he wants to have for his price before TheNeverScene...
Anyway: I would like to pass my right to choose a price to Richard our great organizer as a little thank you for one year of support! Please Richard - Grab yourself the 4th place price instead of me!

] Peter:H [

] Peter:H [ wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:56 pm
As for the price - I know it's actually not my turn, but I was a bit confused about Exponent telling what he wants to have for his price before TheNeverScene...
There are 2 copies of Discovery on offer as an OSC prize, so irrespective of whatever TNS chooses, I will still get my copy as a runner up. Why the confusion? :hihi:

] Peter:H [ wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:56 pm Please Richard - Grab yourself the 4th place price instead of me!
Thank you @] Peter:H [ This is very generous of you.

Unfortunately I cannot accept, as prizes are for the top 5 entries only.
Besides, I failed to complete my track for this month anyway, although I had great fun playing with this synth! I found it particularly good with brassy sounds and the modulations are so versatile! Definitely a keeper.

I also really enjoyed listening through the entries. Some very good stuff there!

There's some great prizes on offer; go ahead and choose one for yourself in your turn. you sure deserve it :)

Well, it seems that schiing's brazilian trip goes too long...

Congrats people! A good round with some interesting experimental twists and with an interesting synt as well. The 5th place is quite surprising to me. I haven't been in luck of getting to top 5 since October 2018, though somentimes I worked really hard and tried to push myself to the edge. Now I just made a track within two days in order to just do something aside from making an album and boom! It feels like when you smashing a concrete wall with your head and then you just realizing that there is an open door nearby. That's hilarious!

I would like to grab a second copy of Discovery (or Sonimus TuCo if Terje wants it).

I also added a small soundset. For any usage you like...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

Ah, sorry, VCA! The journey back was strenuous. Please bear in mind that I also had to make my way back from 1982, and there are no DeLoreans in Brazil!

Congrats to winners and losers - some very surprising rankings, indeed! All fellow winners did well, but I'd wish that some of the leftfield entries were better rewarded this month, some great entries.

I'll pass on my prize.
All Ted Mountainé's Songs on Spotify | Soundcloud | Twitter | His Latest Videos
The Byte Hop, the virtual home of Ted Mountainé – news as they might have happened.

RichardSemper wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:08 pm
] Peter:H [ wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:56 pm Please Richard - Grab yourself the 4th place price instead of me!
Thank you @] Peter:H [ This is very generous of you.

Unfortunately I cannot accept, as prizes are for the top 5 entries only.
[...]
There's some great prizes on offer; go ahead and choose one for yourself in your turn. you sure deserve it :)
Then I would like to choose a Soundset from http://www.solidtrax.nl/: Future Chill Expansion for VPS Avenger

Thanks again to the organizers! Good work guys.

Best Regards

Return to “Instruments”