Overall: 872 670 856
30-Day: 934; 7-Day: 1352; Yesterday: 1411
Warmer, more expressive.
Supported ODDSOUND MTS-ESP.
Arguably one of the best free soft synths out there in 2020. The dev is super responsive to feature requests, the synth is rock solid, feature rich and amazing sounding. Definitely a keeper.Read Review
I'm glad, there is an Update. Nice to see evolution process.
Now the way better GUI is resizable. Looks better and smoother.
The sound and the modulation are very good...as we know.
Drag and draw for underscored text makes editing easy...very good...like it.
2 Align/ Design Ideas just 4 fun (Unfortunately, I can not edit plugins as I wanted):
--- --- --- --- ---
Bitwig 3 64.
Win 7 64.
Lith 1.0.0 VST3.
Hi, i like that color and that sound too, that sub-basses are nice.
There nice possibilities to tweak sounds, waiting also for the new update of Lith.
I am with Zipede that need tweaks at the GUI. i read about u will realize it.
Here some other points:
- To see the different sections it needs a bit visual help. from left to right signal flow could be a idea. (still in 2.0.2).
- that mouse over flickering is not too bad but inverse that fx is maybe better. (obsolete better in 2.0.2).
- activated buttons are bad visible if an param is highlighted. (now better in 2.0.2).
- find out wich paraneter can switch is not visibe, like "osc mode" or "sub mode".
- if LFO synced, we see just Hz as a feedback, not 1/4 2/8 etc... (better in 2.0.2).
- the Sound Quality of LOW is too bad with crackle and noises, not useable. (better in 2.0.2).
- basic setup on normal quality should be nice, or free choose.(better solved in 2.0.2).
- I miss a kind of randomisation for parameters, if somebody is boring to tweak. (not found in 2.0.2).
- switching presets with arrow needs a magnifying glas. scroll and click presets can be nice. (not sure, but is okay in 2.0.2).
- there is much un-used place, use it;).
Great Project and thank you for its free for this time...