What synth do you actually USE the most in your own music????

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Errr, that one with the lemon on it in teh frootylops?

donkey tugger wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:19 pm Errr, that one with the lemon on it in teh frootylops?
bloody synth nerd.

Wasn't checking this thread for a while. :?

So... what synths do people actually use in their own music anyways?
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:42 pm Wasn't checking this thread for a while. :?

wait... is that what this thread is about? :o

recursive one wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:42 pm Wasn't checking this thread for a while. :?

i said up there. modular/form.

just got home from work...I'm not splitting this right now, especially when people know it should be hpc and post anyhow...no hpc type posts...even if you wore out your welcome in hpc...please and thank you

edit: posts deleted now please get on topic or I'll assume the topic is done
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I use Synth1. Except a DAW I only bought old hw synths. Now I buying guitar pedals.

Hive 2 and Phase Plant are the first on my list when it comes to software.

Hink wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:15 pm just got home from work...I'm not splitting this right now, especially when people know it should be hpc and post anyhow...no hpc type posts...even if you wore out your welcome in hpc...please and thank you

Yup... I thought what is Hinky doing in what synth you use thread...

aha... trouble at mill... OFC ;)

:hihi:
:hug:

STOP QUOTING ME, BONES! I will NOT read anything from you!
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

AnX wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:15 pm the only synth I'm using at the moment is a new one from Synapse Audio.

testing and making patches, lots of fun... 8)
Beta tester for the Oberheim emulation? :)
That's the only synth I am curious about this year. I suppose it will replace the OBXD for many users, especially if it comes with effects.

I thought I'll never buy another synth, but OB emulation from SA?! I'll buy it without demoing it ;)
I have the Legend and Dune 3 but I'm using/I have used the Legend far more, so I anticipate that OB emu will be my most used synth :D I just need to start saving (any idea what it will cost, range?)

More or less like Legend, say, 100 to 120 bucks or so. The more products SA have, the more they can reuse code.

That would be wonderful because i don't have to sell something :)

toonertik wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:23 pm
Hink wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:15 pm just got home from work...I'm not splitting this right now, especially when people know it should be hpc and post anyhow...no hpc type posts...even if you wore out your welcome in hpc...please and thank you

Yup... I thought what is Hinky doing in what synth you use thread...

aha... trouble at mill... OFC ;)

:hihi:
:hug:
you dont think I have synths?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink...you make good synths to me :)
No auto tune...

Return to “Instruments”