Issues with Roland Cloud Manager

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TW1306 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:08 pm
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:35 pm My advice would be to do what I did. Ditch Roland cloud and never look back. The whole thing is just messy and prone to problems.
That's not exactly helpful, I've been struggling for years to get the authentic sound that I wanted and these instruments have finally started to help me make that happen, I'm not going to abandon dozens of project files and £400+ of subscription fees just for a problem like this that should really have a solution.
Sorry you got such a coarse answer. I've been using Roland Cloud since it launched and it's not messy or prone to problems for me, but like any software it can occasionally have a problem.

I just upgraded my studio and am starting to learn Studio One. Once I installed S1, something went wonky on my Roland Cloud plugins and they refused to load (it actually hung S1 on startup so I had to choose "Skip" on the load).

What worked for me to clear this was to uninstall and reinstall Roland Cloud. It's the first time I've had to do that. I love the Roland Cloud instruments. They've allowed me to do gigs without lugging my Juno-106 with me, and not that they added the JD-800, I can use some of the sounds I've been unable to use on stage because I don't want to lug a giant rig around with me.

Let me know if uninstalling and reinstalling Roland Cloud fixes it for you.

Hey, friends! Brian from Roland Cloud here. Sorry to hear about the difficulties with the service. For any tech issues, please feel free to reach out to us through the Contact Us link at http://www.rolandcloud.com/support and we'll take care of you.

TheKurtster wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:47 am Sorry you got such a coarse answer.
The question you are responding to is from over a year ago. It's generally not a good idea to dredge up old threads like this since usually either the OP has found a solution or has moved on. :wink:

Also the person you are responding to has not been active here since October of last year.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:58 pm
TheKurtster wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:47 am Sorry you got such a coarse answer.
The question you are responding to is from over a year ago. It's generally not a good idea to dredge up old threads like this since usually either the OP has found a solution or has moved on. :wink:

Also the person you are responding to has not been active here since October of last year.
I do still come back here, and I'm more appreciative of people giving answers than not.

So you're still having the same problem you had in May of 2020? You hadn't found an answer but didn't bother to come back since last October ?

That leads one to believe you had either found an answer or had moved on.

Not everyone comes back and all you can go by is the date the member was last active.

Like I said it's generally not a good idea to dredge up old threads since they can contain outdated information or the OP has simply moved on and you're wasting your time replying.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”