Upcoming Synapse OB-Xa: Obsession

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it was prob an internal test, if it was ever there at all

AnX wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:10 pm it was prob an internal test, if it was ever there at all
it was there man :o

abernathy wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:06 pm
zvenx wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:23 pm
Stanoli wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:13 pm It`s here:

https://new.synapse-audio.com/obsession.html
Thank you..
Bought without even playing a note or demoing....
rsp
OK, I thought this was a late April Fool's joke. Nothing but a blank page for me and no mention on the regular Synapse page...? And no mention on FB. Is this announcement page just overloaded?
I think someone stumbed on the page whilst it was still either being tested and worked on...
That has been discovered and it has been 'removed'.

But indeed cause I bought it and registered it it is in my account now... (was 1.00 RC6 when I registered it and started the download but now 1.00 (without the Release Candidate 6 suffix) is available for me to download.

I imagine it may be a matter of hours before the real release is done.
Although......one is never sure ....
rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by zvenx on Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sound sculptist

At least my Support page is there with the final 1.00 downloads.

zvenx wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:12 pm
I think someone stumbed on the page whilst it was still either being tested and worked on...
That has been discovered and it has been 'removed'.

But indeed cause I bought it and registered it it is in my account now... (was 1.00 RC6 when I registered it and started the download but now 1.00 (without the Release Candidate 6 suffix) is available for me to download.

I imagine it may be a matter of hours before the real release is done.
Although......one is never sure ....
rsp
Thanks very much for the heads up. I can stop refreshing that page now and go clean up my home studio before it's released!

MonsterPuppet wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:54 pm Installing the demo now. But Zebra3 just got released, i will try that first.
Where did you see Zebra3, i cant find any mention of it in the U-He forum here or on the U-He website?
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

2 hours to download! OMG, it must be sample-based...!

Kypresso wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:24 pm
MonsterPuppet wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:54 pm Installing the demo now. But Zebra3 just got released, i will try that first.
Where did you see Zebra3, i cant find any mention of it in the U-He forum here or on the U-He website?
I assume you are playing along? It was a joke.
rsp
sound sculptist

I finally finished 2 tracks with Zebra3 and Obsession. Extra fizzy!!

zvenx wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:27 pm
Kypresso wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:24 pm
I assume you are playing along? It was a joke.
rsp
No, not playing along as i didn't realize that was an attempt at a joke.
Win 10 with Ryzen 5950x, Bitwig 5, too many plugins, Novation Circuit Mono Station and now a lovely Waldorf Blofeld.

Here is a short sample, no internal fx, only delay and reverb, in the end i turn those off :)

Not a bad EDM machine at all :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ziyfaq84i3xe ... e.mp4?dl=0

obsessed wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:44 pm Not a bad EDM machine at all :)
The patches in those demos i posted which are somehow EDM related are included in the factory presets (like almost all the patches i used in my audio demos...):
OBSession - Supergate IW_1
OBSession - Ultrasaw Lead IW_1
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Return to “Instruments”