Gforce Software, something new is on its way...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Oberheim OB-E

Shaetano, who exactly gets the voucher? I own 3 products from you and I receive the newsletter, but no voucher so far. :?

e@rs wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:14 am Shaetano, who exactly gets the voucher? I own 3 products from you and I receive the newsletter, but no voucher so far. :?
It was a total mailing list hit. Check spam/junk/promo folders. If still no, hit me up on support@gforcesoftware.com with your account email address and I'll double check it for you.

Could I also get the voucher if I subscribe now?

raiderpdog wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:18 pm
EvilDragon wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:06 pm What an epic bait and switch in that video. GForce be killin' it!
Exactly! The ending is a classic "Oh, by the way..." moment. Nicely done.
Loved it. An off-hand remark after a really stunning sound demo. Pure Dave.

Heh, I was watching the video, enjoying the sounds and telling myself ”Yeah, maybe there still is some magic in hardware that can’t be replicated by soft synths... it just sounds so huge, and somehow soft and raw at the same time. You can really hear all that hardware doing its thing there.” And then I watched to the end. :lol:

I just watched the video with the plot twist at the end. What a monster synth!

Video sounds great. I thought I didn't need any more instruments but maybe I will make an exception here

What I miss a bit in the sound in that vid is the wall shaking bass I've heard in other sound demos. Hard to say if it's not there generally, or if it's just that sound though.

Shaetano wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:52 am It was a total mailing list hit. Check spam/junk/promo folders. If still no, hit me up on support@gforcesoftware.com with your account email address and I'll double check it for you.
Nothing there (I usually check all those places before asking). Will send an email. Thanx for the reply!

e@rs wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:27 pm
Shaetano wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:52 am It was a total mailing list hit. Check spam/junk/promo folders. If still no, hit me up on support@gforcesoftware.com with your account email address and I'll double check it for you.
Nothing there (I usually check all those places before asking). Will send an email. Thanx for the reply!

Voucher? is this the same as the discount code I got on 19 Feb?
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

I guess so, same here.... two letters, two numbers (prob same code for everyone on the system)

Yup, thats the one.

I also realise now that I quoted the wrong person, nobody said voucher there but somebody mentioned a voucher before.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

revvy wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:56 pm Yup, thats the one.

I also realise now that I quoted the wrong person, nobody said voucher there but somebody mentioned a voucher before.
that was for mtron, half price full from lite that came free with hw.

vurt wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:08 pm
revvy wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:56 pm Yup, thats the one.

that was for mtron, half price full from lite that came free with hw.
aha, thanks!

Instant buy.

Return to “Instruments”