Sound Magic Updates Electric Guitar T to Version 1.3, Fender's telecaster with VStomp Effect System.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sound Magic has updated Electric Guitar T to Version 1.3, which has many improvements and adding some new instruments.

Changes
  • Changes some samples from harsh sound to a more calm wise sound style
  • Re-arrange some sample sets
  • Many minor changes
Electric Guitar T is a sample library for Fender's legendary Telecaster, the world's first commercially successful solid-body electric guitar. Its simple yet effective design and revolutionary sound broke ground and set trends in electric guitar manufacturing and popular music. Telecaster is a versatile guitar, usable for most styles of music and has been used in many genres, including country, reggae, rock, pop, folk, soul, blues, jazz, punk, metal, alternative, indie rock, and R&B.

For more information, please visit
https://neovst.com/product/electric-guitar-t/

I feel uncomfortable when i can't find anything about how the authorization is done.
Googling didn't help either.
I found one old entry on Cockos about a piano that involved download of a rar file and install.
Didn't mention if the authorization is done by serial and if it needs to have internet connection for that.

Hint: If a company don't have that info together with other info about the plugin it usually can be found on a support page. But you don't have that either, do you?

Return to “Instruments”