New Cherry Audio synth plugin Sept. 16th

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am not sure exactly what it will be, but it looks like it's a Jupiter of some sort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81k7AnhYCgg

From that video, I'd guess Jupiter-4. It's too retro for Jupiter 6, and there's already enough JP8s...

Actually... besides Jupiter, I just noticed Mercury is also highlighted in the video.

Maybe Jupiter and subtract one because Mercury is the first planet. So proMARS :)

I'm really impressed with the speed they are developing their software. How is it possible?
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

jasonekratz wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:39 pm Maybe Jupiter and subtract one because Mercury is the first planet. So proMARS :)
andromeda, because the galaxy is visible, between jupiter and mercury (it moves across the sky) and is a deep cherry red viewed with the naked eye.

vurt wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:46 pm
jasonekratz wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:39 pm Maybe Jupiter and subtract one because Mercury is the first planet. So proMARS :)
andromeda, because the galaxy is visible, between jupiter and mercury (it moves across the sky) and is a deep cherry red viewed with the naked eye.
No way dude. This is like Raiders of the Lost Ark and the headpiece of the Staff of Ra. Here Mercury is “Take back one kadam to honor the Hebrew God, whose Ark this is.” ;). PROMARS!

The symbols in the video seem to be for Mercury, Jupiter and Air. I get what the first two might relate to, but the Air part.. ?

nothing can beat korg collection...

Examigan wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:01 pm The symbols in the video seem to be for Mercury, Jupiter and Air. I get what the first two might relate to, but the Air part.. ?
oh, if there's air, forget andromeda, they don't have air.

Examigan wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:33 pm Actually... besides Jupiter, I just noticed Mercury is also highlighted in the video.
I also noticed that, but couldn't infer much meaning from it, other than Jupiter being the first planet, and Mercury the first, and 5-1 = 4. But at the same time, you could say the white planets are highlighted, and there are 6 of those, so... :dog:

Anyway, the style of the video and sound says JP4 to me more than JP6.

Unless it's a model of the long forgotten Mercury-1 monosynth... :wink:

All these Roland clouds :-)

I hope it is not vintage.

Their synths seem to have the same sound character to me, just with different and mostly bad GUIs slapped on.

I'm looking forward to this. I think that there's a pretty good chance that I'll be getting this, since I have most of their other synths.

I hope it's something unique and different that we haven't yet seen in plugin form yet.

There are still quite a few vintage synths to choose from that haven't yet been made.

Maybe Jupiter 80 or MKS-80?

Return to “Instruments”