How do i make this sound (Bass)

How to make that sound...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

f**k! Almost there

Update No2
https://vimeo.com/536552888

I'm trying my best to spend any free time I have on this (which lately isn't much)
A day or two should do the trick. Just some final mixing etc
CHOOSX Remakes on my Youtube Channel

CHOOS wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:18 pm f**k! Almost there

Update No2
https://vimeo.com/536552888

I'm trying my best to spend any free time I have on this (which lately isn't much)
A day or two should do the trick. Just some final mixing etc
You are a wonderful person, thank you for such a great help. I'm waiting for the latest version and 'flp community'. Great tutorials...

OK I'm 95% done but I'm going to upload it now because I have no idea when I can/will spend more time on it
https://vimeo.com/541115021
I actually forgot how I went about making the bass and processed it but it's in the project with some processing on it and I used TDR Nova to help with some of the low end but it not 100% necessary.

All files including samples, midi, channel states etc.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L38E2Z ... sp=sharing

For those that dont have FL and want the audio tracks because you might nor be able to open charlatan or certain plugins let me know If you are interested.

What a mammoth project! You took that challenge and you pulled it through to the end! Who would have expected that you would go on and on with this until you finally got the whole song together? There are so many instruments in it! Just figuring them all out could take forever. Since I'm not yet with arrangements I definately couldn't have done this and it needs a lot of ambition to keep working on such a project for such a long time.

Now our OP really has something that comes close to his favorite Polish song. He could mute some tracks and try to play the melody live and he could learn a lot from that example so that in the future he will be able to do such arrangements, too. This example will certainly help him get started doing his own arrangements in the future...

To me it's always most interesting to discover some new sounds.
In this long project of yours (and it HAS been quite a detour, hasn't it?) I can finally discover 2 very interesting new sounds: the lead sound and the bass sound which you called stupid and I shall call funny. Those are the highlights to me in this song. You have already explained the lead sound very well. But how did you make that bass sound? It sounds really funny! I'd like to know more about this sound but you haven't explained this one to us yet? Can you explain how you made that funny bass? There's a pitch fall in it, isn't there?
C'mon, there must be something that you do in your life besides sleeping or working? And then for the first time he was really thinking and what did he reply: I watch TV!

wow amazing stuff!! Great to follow through properly if I had the time! appreciate it though can learn a lot

How/Why I made and processed the Bass in the song
https://vimeo.com/544193358

Amazing!

Try to use serum, its very good!

Why don't they finally issue a real free version for Serum (without limitations) like they did for Vital and make payment voluntary if you can afford it?
Stupid, if Serum will be replaced by Vital, it's for a good reason I think!
People will support good stuff if they have the money, anyways, and those companies should never complain. They've got enough...
C'mon, there must be something that you do in your life besides sleeping or working? And then for the first time he was really thinking and what did he reply: I watch TV!

juno987654321 wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:52 am Why don't they finally issue a real free version for Serum (without limitations) like they did for Vital and make payment voluntary if you can afford it?
Stupid, if Serum will be replaced by Vital, it's for a good reason I think!
People will support good stuff if they have the money, anyways, and those companies should never complain. They've got enough...
Splice offers to get Serum at a affordable rate... Vital will never replace Serum in my setup...

surreal wrote: Splice offers to get Serum at a affordable rate... Vital will never replace Serum in my setup...
I agree. In terms of layout and ability to understand with the visuals Vital is pretty much it's equal. BUT as much as I like it there's a noticeable quality difference in sound.
It's still usable, it's in no way bad but I hear the difference compared to some other vst's.

I believe the same guy that made Vital also made Helm and it was praised by many users too but I never liked it either. Sound-wise something was just off for me. Again it's not a bad synth either. Just not for me.

Luckily there's 100's of synths out there.

CHOOS wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:00 pm
surreal wrote: Splice offers to get Serum at a affordable rate... Vital will never replace Serum in my setup...
I agree. In terms of layout and ability to understand with the visuals Vital is pretty much it's equal. BUT as much as I like it there's a noticeable quality difference in sound.
It's still usable, it's in no way bad but I hear the difference compared to some other vst's.

I believe the same guy that made Vital also made Helm and it was praised by many users too but I never liked it either. Sound-wise something was just off for me. Again it's not a bad synth either. Just not for me.

Luckily there's 100's of synths out there.
True.. Vital is really nice in the modulation routing and if it had Serums sound Quality and an expanded sampler section it would be stellar! !

I use Serum myself but I don't like their policies at all. The plugin itself does a good job though analogue gear may still often sound better as Serum and Vital and Diva...
If Serum followed the same policies as Vital it would be stellar!

Return to “Sound Design”