Effectrix crashes Sonar 6PE

Official support for: sugar-bytes.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
Still no update for the bugs ?
I always get a fatal error after a few seconds of manipulations, here is the error :
Please help I'd like to buy this vst but this bug is so stressful ! :cry:

Hi, the 1.0.1 update is planned for the next few days, please try again with the 1.0.1 demo then!

your Sugar Bytes team

ok thanks !

hi ! I've tried the new version and not better...
Then I upgraded my sonar to Sonar 7PE and it seems to be crashy again :(
No solution for Sonar users ??
The other sugar bytes plugins works perfectly it's so stressing :x

OK guys, this vst got me, I give up with it no way to make it run properly on sonar...

I just recently bought Effectrix, but I've only tested it with energyXT so far. Sonar 7 PE is my main host, so I'll try to confirm your bug when time permits this week.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

ok let me know if you have a solution...

If I get time I'll try the Effectrix demo in Directixer. Maybe this will help Sonar users ( at least those who have DirectiXer).
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

deastman wrote:I just recently bought Effectrix, but I've only tested it with energyXT so far. Sonar 7 PE is my main host, so I'll try to confirm your bug when time permits this week.
Did you tried to run effectrix with sonar 7PE ? I tried it and it never worked...
Still no clear answer from sugar bytes till 3 months, a bit disapointing... :/

Jee wrote:
deastman wrote:I just recently bought Effectrix, but I've only tested it with energyXT so far. Sonar 7 PE is my main host, so I'll try to confirm your bug when time permits this week.
Did you tried to run effectrix with sonar 7PE ? I tried it and it never worked...
Still no clear answer from sugar bytes till 3 months, a bit disapointing... :/
No, my life is frustratingly busy these days. I haven't had a chance to even launch either Effectrix or Sonar since my last post. I'll try to make time though... :cry:
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

2 months without music ? Damn it's long ;)
Please tell me if you test it...

Unfortunatly it seems that the problem only occurs on certain circumstances.
Neither me or our betatesters are able to reproduce the problem.

@Jee
If you want you can contact us via email and i will send you a special version and try to track down the problem.

nice weekend,
Robert

Return to “Sugar Bytes”