Steps Sequencer Alternative Skin?

Official support for: xoxos
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, just wondering if there are other skins for this great sequencer? If not, may we use the source to do so? I can picture it black with lime green buttons.

i just checked the source out, it used some commercial chris kerry modules, so someone would have to pick them out and replace them with other delays (which probably requires the coefficients being recalculated as well).

i'm not willing to redo it myself, i'm making synths that sound like water n shit more than redoing freeware from the nineties.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:i just checked the source out, it used some commercial chris kerry modules, so someone would have to pick them out and replace them with other delays (which probably requires the coefficients being recalculated as well).

i'm not willing to redo it myself, i'm making synths that sound like water n shit more than redoing freeware from the nineties.
Thanks for the quick reply! Thanks anyway.

i generally give a "not a chance" answer when people ask about on-board sequencers and some other very basic things. i entirely understand that some venues and combinations strongly disadvantage the user, requiring these.. staples, redundancies, however one calls them..

i have no faith in "the industry" (professing this takes priority over making vst) and have to simultaneously sympathise with people who are in such circumstances and defend myself against them as there are unscrupulous persons who will incite others to chase down minutiae in order to waste their time (kvr = industry troll magnet).

given the manpower, i certainly would take full responsibility for all of the flaws of the music software world. i've only used one host that didn't make me laugh out loud (the *BEST* part of my entire career was watching the orange keyboards "grow" out of the side of some drum machine in fruity loops... because whoever made that NEVER wanted their users to make music), and it also happens to be the most maligned host on kvr.

to me, this expresses that the music community as presented by forum posts eschews productivity and is more interested in selling products and obfuscating those whose focus is otherwise.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:i'm making synths that sound like water n shit
That would make a nice company slogan: "xoxos.net - Making synths that sound like water n shit" :hihi:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

xoxos wrote: i've only used one host that didn't make me laugh out loud
What is that host?
:oops:

Nielzie wrote:
xoxos wrote:i'm making synths that sound like water n shit
That would make a nice company slogan: "xoxos.net - Making synths that sound like water n shit" :hihi:
Indeed! :tu:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

:hihi:

xt.

Return to “xoxos”