Mixing Revolution -What is it?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

GS stops this nonsense usually within the first 3 posts rather than doing "the pronoun/guessing game".
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

I want a wavelength transformer.

I can only assume a "Transient Designer" or "Synth" :shrug:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:I can only assume a "Transient Designer" or "Synth" :shrug:
Frequency shifter

Or that... hah.

The "hypernym" (Frequency Shifter) or a specialized task of shifting?
to push this even more into absurdity

Compyfox wrote:Or that... hah.

In the end, it doesn't matter what you do as long as you run your tracks through a quietness minimizer... Those make everything perceived to sound better.

Although "Brickwall EQ" and "Quietness Minimizer" are very funny, this is turning into a bit of a bullying session. Maybe we could just leave it alone now?
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

aplats wrote:
Compyfox wrote:Or that... hah.

In the end, it doesn't matter what you do as long as you run your tracks through a quietness minimizer... Those make everything perceived to sound better.
I can recommend a "Sound Goodizer" in front of it.

....mmmmm....you did mean "MMultiBandTruboSoundGoodizer" (MMBTSG.11.3)...I assume... :clown:.../s~
mba m2 15" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
mbp i9 16" | 16gig.ram | 1tb ssd | Sonoma 14.2.1 (23C71)
logic10.8.1  | reaper7.07 | focusrite.2i2

jmg8 wrote:Although "Brickwall EQ" and "Quietness Minimizer" are very funny, this is turning into a bit of a bullying session. Maybe we could just leave it alone now?
Lol. I mean no harm... just having some fun with Compy. :P

I will leave it with this though: I'll be the first one to buy a Fractal Spectrum Multiband Envelope Re-Generator when it comes out.

Or we'll get a "msongmangler" - which will make my song into a completely different song that I havn't thought of before lol.

ps...thanks Tagirijus, I'll try that...but it sounds as if I need to make a frankenstein-verb outta mreverb and the convoluter :p
-PC: Threadripper gen3 3200, 128Gig RAM, Windows 10/64bit, SDD HDs, RME UCX, Geforce GTX 1050Ti, Reason 12, Wavelab9, MTotalBundle, 2 Acer Touchscreens-

Almost 4 years later and still it does not seem to be finished yet ;-) Any updates? :-)
XARC Mastering - The Online Audio Mastering Studio
Give Your Audio The Final Polish For Success With Proven Mastering.

Luckily not. Else all we engineers with our prehistoric single purpose tools would immediately be without work and the charts would sound the same and boring :oops:

So lucky, especially for the current charts... Everything sounding the same? Noooo, can´t believe that could ever happen :-) :-) :-)
XARC Mastering - The Online Audio Mastering Studio
Give Your Audio The Final Polish For Success With Proven Mastering.

I'm excited. Though I don't know how plugins work, it seems Melda has a core kernel which allows communication among the plugins. Even if that means a feature similar to Neutron where I can inversely link EQ bands on separate tracks, I'd be satisfied - even if that's not a 'revolution' at this point.

Something else cool would be with MAutoDynamicEQ where you could select the auto EQ source natively in Melda-land instead of setting up a routing in the DAW. Or, even in MMultiAnalyzer, each entry could be not only automatically populated but have a button which enables auto EQ within track groups - like a composite EDM bass, for instance.

There are lots of people in the Melda-verse doing insane stuff so I can't imagine that it'll suck when it finally does come out. There are so many ways this could rule. I'm ashamed to admit that I come here every day just to find out if it's been released.

Return to “MeldaProduction”