mdynamics multiband question

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just started to use the mdynamics multiband plugin.
I noticed that if I make changes to a band in the easy screen they are the same in the edit screen.
But if I make those changes in the edit screen to one of the bands and go back to the easy screen the changes I made are not visible. Why is this ? Should any change that you make in one of the screens not reflect in the other ?
Thanks for helping,
Jacco

The easy screen is based in the multiparameters on the right of the plugin. If you don't change those your changes won't be reflected on the easy screen. I recommend using ine screen or the other, but not both. I use the easy screen when i want to do something fast and it isn't too complicated. I ise the edit screen when I need to do something more complex and utilize some of the power features.

Chandlerhimself wrote:The easy screen is based in the multiparameters on the right of the plugin. If you don't change those your changes won't be reflected on the easy screen. I recommend using ine screen or the other, but not both. I use the easy screen when i want to do something fast and it isn't too complicated. I ise the edit screen when I need to do something more complex and utilize some of the power features.
Hey Chandler, something up with your u- and o-key? Haha :P

Regarding the threadstarters question: Think of the multiparameter as one-way controllers. They can control multiple values at once, but these controls won't control the multiparameter "back".
System: Win 10 64 bit / i9 9900K (8x 3.6 GHz) / 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM / 1TB M.2 SSD + 2x 500 GB SSD / RME Babyface / Reaper

Tagirijus.de

Return to “MeldaProduction”