Please: More Mixing Contests

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have had no real hopes of actually winning any of the mixing contests so far. (Because I'm just a novice hack... I am more than a casual listener, but FAR from an expert). For most of the contests so far, I didn't submit anything, despite actual efforts to actually DO something. (I did a bunch of experiments, which taught me a lot, but not as much as I wanted)
My self-consciousness and lack of confidence often hold me back from completing tasks. But I would rather be greatly humbled by not getting any votes in a mixing contest than not even trying. So, even when I didn't actually submit anything for past contests, I was trying to do something.

I figure that another contest would be pretty cool. Sooo...do you plan on making any more contests?

Yes! It's just a bit too extremely busy lately :D. But I'll definite want more!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Glad to hear that! I confess, sometimes I got too busy to get a mix that I feel is worthy of submission. There are so many talented, creative, and knowledgeable people out there.
Still, I learn some something more every time I try.

Hehe don't be so hard on yourself ;). But I know what you mean, I'm a perfectionist myself. I have gigabytes of music I have created nobody ever heard :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”