Upgrade/discount for Mxxx owners option

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Why isn't there any option at least for an upgrade/discount for Mxxx owner so the can use some of the individual plugins outside of Mxxx instead of having to load them inside of it?

Forgive me if I'm wrong or not well informed about it, and i mean each plugin individually like you can upgrade from MdynamicEQ to MautodynamicEQ

That sort of upgrade would be the same as buying the individual plug-in or a Bundle.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Exactly. MXXX is a very special beast, which includes everything, but it's far from that expensive as buying all of that, so we had to set the prices somehow... Anyways the number of potential crossgrades etc. would be so vast that we rather said no. You can upgrade from lower products upwards, and that's it. MXXX is special in that it cannot be upgraded to anything, since it is in a way on top.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

DarkStar wrote:That sort of upgrade would be the same as buying the individual plug-in or a Bundle.
MeldaProduction wrote:Exactly. MXXX is a very special beast, which includes everything, but it's far from that expensive as buying all of that, so we had to set the prices somehow... Anyways the number of potential crossgrades etc. would be so vast that we rather said no. You can upgrade from lower products upwards, and that's it. MXXX is special in that it cannot be upgraded to anything, since it is in a way on top.

Yes I know and I understand that. I just thought that it won't be reasonable for me to buy any more plugins for the full price If can already use them in Mxxx when I need them although for the simplicity I wouldn't bother paying a smaller amount to use them in a daw instead for mixing purposes etc. That's coming from the love for melda and from the need to be flexible and use them in many ways, just a question I m maybe trying to convince my self to not pass the line to repurchase plugins that Ican use through Mxxx.
I'm grateful for Melda and Voijtek!

Yeap i will not be buying anything else from Melda. Cause i would prefer the mTotal bundle, and i got refused for a refund on Mxxx so i can purchase each plugin separately and Mxxx core as well. I've been naive and silly not looking deeper in that but i couldn't imagine i'll buy Mxxx with the plugins inside but not able to use them outside of it just for workflow enhancement. I might as well sell Mxxx and try and take that route, although a bit disappointed. Let me know if anyone is interested in buying it.

Sorry about that, but I don't see any option even remotely fair to others. You can use all of the stuff inside MXXX though.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”