Two How-To Questions

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is mainly for MSF, but these things would be applicable elsewhere.

1. Is there any way to have an MP button that when pressed would set one or more MPs to a random value (different value for each MP)?

2. MTurboDelay (beta) has something new. When setting synced time values, you always used to require two parameters: time (e.g. quarter note) and type (e.g. triplets). In MTurboDelay I now see these combined into a single parameter and setting the value is done via a menu of combined options (e.g. "quarter note - triplet"). How does one set this up?

1. When you set a MP to switch mode, there is a new option to enable it as a randomizer. All parameters assigned to this MP will be randomized. I recommend a switch time of 0ms if you want a simple randomization. You can use the transfer curves to limit the range and probability of the randomization.

2. I made this one. So first you need to have 5 or more item in each catagory to auto make the sub headings. So for example name the parameters as follows:
Red A, Red B, Red C, Red D, Red E, Blue A, Blue B, Blue C, Blue D, Blue E.
This will automatically make a list that looks like this:

Red Blue
A A
B B
C C
D D
E E
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

jmg8 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:55 am 2. I made this one. So first you need to have 5 or more item in each catagory to auto make the sub headings. So for example name the parameters as follows:
Red A, Red B, Red C, Red D, Red E, Blue A, Blue B, Blue C, Blue D, Blue E.
This will automatically make a list that looks like this:

Red Blue
A A
B B
C C
D D
E E
Any chance you post a preset that illustrates how this is done? I don't quite follow your explanation, and I can't go into Edit mode in MTurboReverb to check out you pulled this off.

Basically you can exploit the banks mode for that. Say you want 1/4 and 1/8, straight and triplets, then you need 4 banks and set each bank to proper values and name it. It is rather ugly to set it up, but you only need to do that once, then you just make a preset out of it ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”