Made With Melda

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Starship,
thanks for your feedback!
I'm on vacation right now, so please forgive me that I don't return the favor right now...

But what do you guys think about a "Made with Melda" Challenge which is kind of similar to the One Synth Challenge? Have not spent too many thoughts on it, but I think it could be interesting... what do you think?

] Peter:H [ wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:01 pm Hey Starship,
I'm on vacation right now, so please forgive me that I don't return the favor right now...

But what do you guys think about a "Made with Melda" Challenge which is kind of similar to the One Synth Challenge? Have not spent too many thoughts on it, but I think it could be interesting... what do you think?
Good idea. Melda merch as prizes ... :D

] Peter:H [ wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 4:01 pm Hey Starship,

Why not.... but EDM must be forbidden :hihi:
Last chance

Starship - you crazy, man. It's not too often I read something that makes me look up musical acts and English vocabulary. This reads like a narrative out of the New Yorker; definitely something to come back to.

Thanks.

Return to “MeldaProduction”