the lost levels

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a new track on my Murdoch page (link below) if you can be arsed listening I would appreciate your feedback..

Cheers
Aaron

raw and fun. like the bass and plate reverb. :-)

the name alone justifies a listen once I get home :)

Cheers rachmiel... I appreciate you giving it some attention, hope you like it Mr runagate...

Cool dirt, Corman. Nasty buzzing bass and ground loop noises are great. The drums are great -except that oddly sterile 808 clap that happens now and then :) - and very well thought out. This is a a real soundscape. very artful work.

The voices really creep into your head in headphones. I like the awkwardness of the beat that turns into smooth flowing grit. I'd like to hear some more screeching high-end but it has that down and dirty feel that sounds like a cross between Mr. Oizo and Skinny Puppy.

3am

Cheers Jazzy, I'll have another look at that 808 clap.. this track was kind of drowning me, lot's of casio auto accomp..keyboards and pedals, sometimes you lose things or problems... cheers justin...perhaps I'll look at the higher freqs there was more initially but I just kept stripping it back and roughing it up... I really appreciate the fact that you guys actually 'LISTEN' it's very helpful in moving it to it's bloody end..

Return to “Music Cafe”