Azi does Trance: TransGalactica.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Enjoy, comments welcome. Extra gratitude earned for playing it from Soundclick. :)

TransGalactica

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Every time you use autotune, God kills a kitten.
Please, think of the kittens.

Well it started, and I thought "thats a bit cheezy" - but it got better, and better, and better, and better ..... well you get the picture. This was great - I loved it, the best I've heard for a long time. So many things coming in all the time - I loved the Cossack style "Hey! Hey! Hey!". I didn't really like the sound of the lead synth, and in the beginning thought that the melody was a bit too "cheery" - but what the heck, this was just frigging great.

But hey (hey! hey!) I'm going to be listening to this many times - and checking out the composer.

Good on yer !

Oh just one thing - share more with us !!!

Philip.

nice! Happy, I like it :D
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Thanks a bunch Philip & Alex!

Happy Holidays & lots of nice presents

Cheers Matt

Hello neighbour!

Yes it's very nice and happy! Slavonic ethnodance track! :D

Aziraphal wrote:Enjoy, comments welcome. Extra gratitude earned for playing it from Soundclick. :)

TransGalactica

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Great Toon!!

Hello again,
I was playing around with the mix a bit and think I've improved it slightly. If somebody with ultra hi-tech speaker system cares to confirm or refute this claim.. you'll get, um, a thank-you reply in five colors sometime next year :D

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

New file: TransGalactica (new)

Old file: TransGalactica (old)

Cheers Matt

Really Theatrical. Has a very cooL bass line. And the secoNd mix is a lot cLeaner. sounds less aggressive. Good worK, keep it up :-)

...now this I like! Great energy - cool meledy - solid performance. A very nice and enjoyable ride! Great work!

FG III

Thanks Lance, thanks Paul, thanks FGauer, and thanks C Kat (did you mean the "old" or "new" mix? I think the new one is a trifle more aggressive, but it might just be my ears ringing from late-night mix..)
Hope all your NY's wishes come true!
Cheers Matt

Return to “Music Cafe”