Meet 'n Greet (kvr-mcr track)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think I will let it rest here for now.... I wanted to do so much more like more percussion and the Juno is still not in there. Somehow I cannot escape the finished feel......

2xM42, Claw, Ersdrums, delayed pizzicato from the SY85, arpegio from the Fizmo.

[edit]Now re-recorded and re-mixed :D

Now I think it's finished :oops:

New link: [/edit]

Meet 'n Greet

Whadayareckon?
Last edited by mystahr on Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lovely textures going on in this one mystahr. Feels like a track from Sasha's AirDrawnDagger CD. Couldn't help waiting for the beat to start though, but then that's probably more my personal taste.

Thanks Cypher...

In my mind I still am not sure if I should go for the try of more percussion. I like it as it is somehow, but just cannot escape the feeling that this track allready is quite busy with not much room for more.

Any more tips, or questions as to which was what...

cool tune mark.
I think I'd rather have no percussion at all than just the thump drum you have.
The fizmo arp (I'm geussing that is) seems overpowering all else at times.
and one other sound seems to get out of hand at times, but I wouldn't know which that is..anyway, these are slight things you can fix (or not!) :lol:
initially, what I listen for is the idea of composition, and I like what you have here.

bluedad wrote:cool tune mark.
I think I'd rather have no percussion at all than just the thump drum you have.
The fizmo arp (I'm geussing that is) seems overpowering all else at times.
and one other sound seems to get out of hand at times, but I wouldn't know which that is..anyway, these are slight things you can fix (or not!) :lol:
initially, what I listen for is the idea of composition, and I like what you have here.
Thanks Gary; yeah the arp was from the Fizmo. I shall have to listen to that with fresh ears. Useful thoughts :)

Remixed/more EQ'ed/re-recorded and way improved I think....

New link above ^

What a bizzare track, dont think ive heard anything like it before. Im kinda stuck for words here :?

a few more listens maybe...

Kriminal wrote:What a bizzare track, dont think ive heard anything like it before. Im kinda stuck for words here :?

a few more listens maybe...
Heh, that's a compliment in its own 8) :D

:roll: that bizarre

Pretty cool,Mark :)
I could hear it with either a quick two beat drum pattern underneath(think can can like)or a really slow four.The can can might be cooler though-it'd add to the carnival atmosphere.
Thanks for the music :) ,
ew
A spectral heretic...

For some reason I just keep postponing percussion :oops:

Can can - right now I am picturing those huge drum-corps that walk the brazilian streets on carnival parade. Yeah; I hear where you are going with that.

Thanks for the words :)

Yeah great tune,nice Arps and noizes, love the piched kick.

Keep it up man. :)

very cool tune, mark

but, like garry, i would remove - or change - the bass-kick.

love the psycho arps.

Thanks both Raya and Phil :D

I must say I am rather fond of the kick there, perhaps it seems to be an odd sound out (which I guess is typical for me :oops: ). I ran the kick through Univibe for a tremolo effect on the tail.

I'll give it a few more spins myself, but I think I'll keep it as is.

i like the kick too actually, it kind of ties everything together for me... lots of interesting sounds going on here mystahr. quite a distinct and unique feel to this tune, it feels to me like its not 'trying to be' anything, apart from itself 8)

jim

Return to “Music Cafe”