First round of the MeldaProduction Mixing Challenge 2016!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey folks,

here's the first round of our new Mixing Challenge ;). Join now and win a 400 EUR discount coupon! But most of all, get some new experience, compete with others and enjoy!

Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Do I hear quite some MDrumEnhancer on the snare of the reference mix? :D

Pst :d actually it wasn't mdrumenhancer yet, but that's who it was invented ;)
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Quick question: is it allowed to use the faders and panners of the DAW mixer? I think technically and strictly speaking that would also count as use of 3rd party plugins, but since they are so basic tasks I guess it doesn't matter?

Faders and panners are just fine ;)
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:Faders and panners are just fine ;)
Thanks.

Another question, the deadline is 21.08. at 23:59:59 CEST I assume?

No! 21st is already viting stage! Uplode it today! ;) Note - if you don't make it, too bad.
Vojtech

Well at least tomorrow is also possible right?
The deadline is really a bit obscure, it says submissions accepted until 21st on the homepage.

Yes, tomorrow is the last day ;). I'll let the admin check it out.
Vojtech

I checked and I agree it's a bit confusing. Anyways about the last 3 hours now :D. I'll make the webdev make some countdown for next months ;).
Vojtech

Could you provide all mixes mp3s in one zip for download? I like to listen with my favourite media player instead of the web page internal player (whose search function within a track reacts pretty awkward here in Firefox)

Working on it, it would indeed be useful. I'm not sure what the dev will tell me :).
Vojtech

Ok done ;)
Vojtech

Cool :-) :tu:

Return to “Music Cafe”