Silk and Concret - A HY-Poly (free) only instrumental

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Soft silky strings vs. dark relentless percussion ... can this work?
I'm curious about what you think about my entry for the current One Synth Challenge

https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/osc1 ... nd-concret

The track was done with HY-Poly free and a very impressive freeby from Valhalla, the SuperMassive reverb. Okay and quite a number of Melda Compressors and Bitwig EQs and other mixing stuff.

] Peter:H [

Peter, always look forward to listening to stuff you post. Wow, that HY-Poly sounds really good. Who'd a thunk it? I keep forgetting free synths CAN sound good. The song itself is really cool. Love the beat and how it really moves along. What is that like 117 BPM?

Anyway, really enjoyed the listen. Good luck with the OSC. You should do very well with something this well done.

Very cool track Peter. HY-Poly is a great synth :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I think it's working really well. Sounds great.

I have been having trouble finding much versatility with it other than adding distortion.

It has a gothic vibe except that it's uptempo. Great sounds, great synth. Nice work!

Hey Franz, Wagtunes, empphryio and Halonmusic,

thanks a lot guys for your feedback! It always good to see you guys here and get a "reminder" to check your tracks as well.
Franz, I listened again to your track "Switch Off The Light" which is quite a ear worm, like is Stevens "Quit the Whining"... both many thumbs up.

Return to “Music Cafe”