vurt - phase iv

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Behold...

Music for a GIANT PUZZLE that will lead you forward into a GOLDEN AGE where you will be ruled by KIDS FROM SPACE with the voice of the DUAL TRINITY!

Yeah, I read that thread as well...just managed to resist the temptation to get involved! :)

This new one of yours has an empty, hollow, spacious feel that i found very appealing...

Each sound was somehow separate to every other one...wrapped up inside its own little rich, sonic bubble with lots of darkness in between.

There was a cry for release in this for me...each exclamation was tender, yet desperate.

f**k, I'm deep! :) (Or full of total shit) :)

Anyway, found it VERY interesting and engaging.
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

i never did find the puzzle! :cry:

thanks for listening and the feedback.
just trying out a new module, dsm feedback. and it grew out a bit from there :D

great! i vurt this! me like this very much!

WasteLand wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:42 pm great! i vurt this! me like this very much!
cheers :)

It doesn't get much darker than this! It reminded me a little of some of the sound effects on OMD's "Organization" album. I really liked it - listening to your creations always makes me want to own hardware. :tu:

Gehn's lullaby for Catherine :scared:

Any new toys in there? It reminds me of Madrona AltoVerb vibes...
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

Erisian wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:59 pm It doesn't get much darker than this! It reminded me a little of some of the sound effects on OMD's "Organization" album. I really liked it - listening to your creations always makes me want to own hardware. :tu:
thanks.
dont really know much omd tbh.
might check out a bit.

hardware, i love it! but its far from a necessity.
check out some of studiodaves vcv work, very similar sounds and movement is possible! :tu:

dont let lack of hw funds hold you back :)

liquidsound wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:20 pm Gehn's lullaby for Catherine :scared:

Any new toys in there? It reminds me of Madrona AltoVerb vibes...
i dont have altoverb?
only new bit is the dsm feedback module.
being used as a sound source using tuned feedback :wheee:

vurt wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:10 pm dont really know much omd tbh.
might check out a bit.
Organization is their second album and it is quite dark compared to their others.

Sorry - Organisation. The internet has got me so used to American spelling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuxiaK5MqYg

Erisian wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:13 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:10 pm dont really know much omd tbh.
might check out a bit.
Organization is their second album and it is quite dark compared to their others.

Sorry - Organisation. The internet has got me so used to American spelling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuxiaK5MqYg
cheers 8)
i shall have a listen tomorrow.

Fantastic sounds. I love the modulated spaces and chaotic timbres.

I love the sound choices, especially the way you weave them together. I felt like I was walking through a haunted house. Well done!
Jeremy Cubert
Piano | Chapman Stick | LinnStrument | Zendrum
http://jeremycubert.com

justin3am wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:11 am Fantastic sounds. I love the modulated spaces and chaotic timbres.
cheers, the big space is the erbe verb, running plaits :love: modulating the mode.
the centre bit, is the feedback as a sound source (pinging the noise gate) crossfading with grandpa on some machine samples of factory machines, then the soma delay.

need more time with the dsm03feedback, enjoying it even more than i expected 8)

thanks for listening 8)
Last edited by vurt on Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jcub wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:51 pm I love the sound choices, especially the way you weave them together. I felt like I was walking through a haunted house. Well done!
thanks 8)
haunted house is good for me :tu:
i do tend towards the darker sounds, usually get sci fi type stuff, but the scary stuff too :hihi:

see above for the kit used, just explained the modules to justin :)
its eurorack, just so you know 8)

thanks for listening :)

Return to “Music Cafe”