Feature Requests for Architect. Love Midi! Love Architect!!

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Me again :D

A Poly out for Arpeggiator (something like a Midi Through for Chords)

something like this
https://youtu.be/rEqzex7P6NY

I can't quite work out what is going on from that video, but I will take a look at Cream and see if I can suss it. Thanks.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Maybe to help:
I press a "C-E-G" Chord all the time.
With the SEQ buttons on Cream I Trigger A Chord out Signal from Cream (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 are the Triggered keys from the Chord )
So If I Press 1-2
A "C-E" Chord would go out (instate of a single Note)
If I Press 1-3 A "C-G" would go out on this Position in the Grid

I think it's a funny way to combine Arpeggios and Chords

(A bit like the Poly Seq but within the Arpeggiator )

Polomo123 wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:17 pm Maybe to help
I think it's a funny way to combine Arpeggios and Chords

(A bit like the Poly Seq but within the Arpeggiator )
Yes, that clears it up, thank you. I'll add your notes to my feature request list.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I see the "CV to audio out" object but no corresponding "CV from audio in". I think it would be fun in some scenarios to use both CV in and out for ambient loops.

jcgam wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:54 pm I see the "CV to audio out" object but no corresponding "CV from audio in". I think it would be fun in some scenarios to use both CV in and out for ambient loops.
Yeah, good call. There was a reason I didn't do it originally, but I can't seem to find exactly why this was in my notes! I can't think of any technical issue that would forbid it, so yes, I will happily add it to the feature request list.

A clockmodul for LFOs and Stepsequenzer without DAW playback. (desync clock)

Similar like the ones on the picture with own BPM and speed divider would be great .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Polomo123 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:53 pm A clockmodul for LFOs and Stepsequenzer without DAW playback. (desync clock)

Similar like the ones on the picture with own BPM and speed divider would be great .
Noted. It's a very common request for (optional) desynced clocks through out, in fact.

Return to “Loomer”