Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Talking about vst effects here on the masterbuss
Currently not possible ,unless I am missing something
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

No, it's not possible yet. I looked into this quite extensively for the forthcoming release, and concluded it's a lot of work for now, albeit one which I have now done a fair degree of the prep on.

Essentially, the issue is that the master output is actually a 16-channel stereo bus, not just a single stereo channel. You can route tracks to master output 1, master output 2, and then through to the corresponding channels in your host. Because of this, you'd actually need to add to a specific stereo set within the master bus, which is where the complication arises.

The way I accomplish the same effect in the current 10.2 release is by using tracks as groups. You can create a single track, even call it MASTER FX, and then route your other tracks to it. Effects can be added to this track, and then output from MASTER FX would then go directly to the actual master output.

The issue remains open in my to-do database though, so I hope to return to this.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

There is a noticeable drop in volume when tracks are routed to another track , not touching the faders at all
To be more specific there is 3 dbVU drop in volume , if there is some hidden automac gain reduction going on , please get rid of it

Example
Track 2 routed directly to output .
Track 2 routed to a third track = less volume

Edit , gonna make a bug report foor this
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Loomer”