Plugin scanner hangs

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I re-scanned my plugin folder since architect shows certain plugins twice ( altough I only pointed to a 64 bit folder )
It now hangs at 13 percent ..
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I will take a look. I know that one plug-in you mentioned before (Tranzistow) really causes issues as it pops up dialogs. But give it a few minutes and see if it resumes.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

OK, I'm seeing something similar too, I'll get this fixed today also!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

For every plugin architect hangs during scanning process, I need to do a hard reset and re-start it >
It's unbelievable that after 1 year of beta testing the plugin scanner is still causing issues
Only legit 64 plugs on my system that cause no problems whatsoever
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

The main issue here is that I upgraded a back-end library, and that responded very differently to a lot of plug-in handling tweaks that I had. I will get this fixed, I assure you, but I would recommend you go back to 0.10.3 for the time being until I get this done.

Return to “Loomer”